Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snowball

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snowball

  1. I consider Zombie Mall and KillMart to be connected, at the very least, story-wise. I like to think of Zombie Mall as where the apocalypse had started and shortly after, KillMart was invaded and the shoppers and employees were infected.
  2. So what do you guys think of Zombie Mall?
  3. Scare zones do indeed open at 8 this year.
  4. Just got home from Zombie Mall rehearsal/dry run. I’m super excited for Friday and can’t wait to see what everyone thinks of it!
  5. Im guessing sometime in the week before Haunt, after all of the weekend park buyouts are done.
  6. Shhh... let them figure it out.
  7. I seem to remember Slaughterhouse having claustrophobia bags but I can’t say for sure as it’s been about 4 years since I’ve been able to go through it due to working every night of haunt.
  8. It’s gone vertical!
  9. Keep in mind that you're seeing it during the day and it's not done yet either.
  10. I can't wait for Haunt this year! Come see me in Zombie Mall! I won't be working during the second weekend but I should be there all of the other nights.
  11. Wow that Son of Beast cup is bad! The white straw coming out of the top just completes it!
  12. Looks like the park is pretty empty today!
  13. Working in KillMart in 2016 or 2017, we had a line that was about 2 hours long. I was in the first room with the registers and the carts. Midway through the night there were a couple of girls standing outside the entrance, already looking frightened before even entering the attraction so I decided to tease them a bit by slowly walking closer and closer to the entrance. Upon entering the maze, as soon as they got their first look around in the front room, they both yell "WAIT THIS IS A HAUNTED HOUSE?!", and ran back out of the entrance. I never saw them again. Somehow they waited two hours in a line for a haunted attraction, hearing all of the screaming and various zombie noises, and the thought never crossed their minds.
  14. Looks like there's some networking/communication stuff in that picture, too.
  15. Diamondback seems to be down quite a lot this season.
  16. Leaving shortly! I’ll be there around 7 hopefully!
  17. I’ll be there around 5 or 6! I can’t wait!
  18. Snowball replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    It’s absolutely fake. “Beast unleashed” was a concept video that went viral last year, a lot of people thought it was a real teaser. Also, say that person’s name out loud. What did that sound like? It’s a prank name. It’s a troll post.
  19. To add to this, the area where Carnevil used to be is now called Peanuts Showplace and they have live shows there during the summer and during Winterfest.
  20. Dress warm, it gets really cold some nights, especially later in the season. Friday nights are the least packed. Sometimes Fright Lane is worth it, I’ve seen mazes with 4 hour lines before, usually the new ones.
  21. I can finally talk about 2019! I’m a roamer in zombie mall! This will be my first year as a roamer and I’m really looking forward to it! edit: looks like the topic was merged, I already posted this comment earlier in the thread and now there’s 2 of them
  22. I'm super excited that they updated the site! That means I can talk about what I'm doing this year! I'm in Zombie Maul this year, I still can't say too much about it though, unfortunately. This will be my first year as a roamer after working in the mazes for 3 years. I'm super excited to see what they do with this and I think it'll be a lot of fun.
  23. Snowball replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.