Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Captain Nemo

Members

Everything posted by Captain Nemo

  1. Must be you, Congo falls is not on the board either.
  2. Hey Uncle Henry, what else is PKIC to do during the off-season? There is nothing to do... unless out of the blue some guy who happens to have a plane and fly around the park shows up on the site, but what are the chances of that... oh well it's good to have dreams. About the game, I bought myself a copy the week it came out. From the funny and corky cards and swell looking game pieces, this game has no flaw. Any pure PKI fan or someone who visits the park a lot must get this game. Like the phrase on the box... It's "A game a Paramount proportions"
  3. I guess that makes you a PKI addict! lol
  4. "your officially an ACE member! Go directly to Beast!"
  5. /\Give him a break/\ I'm looking forward to this ride! That loop looks SHWEET!!!Atleast it wont be as short as Superman Ultimate flight.
  6. I havent heard anything good about the coaster at NYNY.
  7. I heard about that on my Podcast, and like they said... all the other rides they have on it just make hugh roller look wimpy.
  8. They had the lights like that during the 4th of july fireworks. I would also like to see the lights stay, it give more of that Hollywood effect... and thats what PKI is aiming for!
  9. I wonder how that works when working there. Like the tax and stuff.
  10. It's still there, just not on any of the webcams.
  11. You guys must be joking right?!! PKI Has a webcam thanks to WCPO! http://wcpo.com/webcams/pki/
  12. theme park attendance up 4.2% Very interesting artical. cheak it out.
  13. Captain Nemo replied to Radd's topic in Kings Island
    From what I heard, Manhattan express is bad.
  14. Oh Man I want this in my already sweet room!!!
  15. You might be a PKI addict if you... Know just as much information about PKI and don't even live near PKI.
  16. Lap bars work better on FOF because the ride has more negitive G's (pushed into the seat) than positive. Vortex on the other hand has many high positive g parts and that would not feel very comfy to the legs.
  17. You might be a PKI addict if you... are still angry that the flying eagles are gone.
  18. I love it... They charge for Winterfest and you guys are ****ed, they don't charge for Fearfest and you guys get ****ed. They'll just never ever win. Thank you BoddaH1994. Your 100% right.
  19. You might be a PKI addict if you... spend hours and hours on the internet looking for music from PKI.
  20. You made a good friend as well dude! I remember when you started, you were very quiet and shy, I think I changed that! By the end of the season you were the opposite. see you next season!
  21. I'm looking at the map, I see the tennis part you talk about, but that is in the Picnic Grove near the back.
  22. So far of what I know is that progress is being made. PKIC has been gracious enough to put up some photos of it. http://photos.pkicentral.com/thumbnails.php?album=123 wOOt wOOt PKIC!!!
  23. I'm talking about in general, I'm not quoteing your post for my last post.
  24. You would have to be CrAzY wanting to ride any rollercoaster in winter temps!!! Talk about frost bite!
  25. CBS Kings Island- Brought by viewers like you, thank you. Sorry, I had to say it. I don't see the name changing. If they did that they would most likly take out paramount in all their parks.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.