Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Captain Nemo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Captain Nemo

  1. Hey, without coasterbuzz we would have to rely to the REAL die hard pki addicts.
  2. Captain Nemo posted a topic in Kings Island
    In 2001 on this day, The press day for the new Nickeolodeon Central happened. The new attractions included the first inverted coaster for kids- Rugrats Runaway Reptar, and the retheamed log flume ride, The Wild Thornberry's River Adventure. I thought that bringing this to everyones attention was important now that we are getting ready for the new Nickelodeon Universe. This is why Paramount Kings Island has all those Golden Tickets for the best Kid's Area, And bygone it! They deserved it!!!
  3. I laughed, I cried, I was at the edge of my seat! 2 thumbs up, way up! I really did like the movie, very creative and smart. Thanks for posting this on the forums, I really appreciate it. The actors only made it better. Great spot at PKI to use that scene, really fits well. I'm going to look at the rest of your movies since I enjoyed this one so much.
  4. Captain Nemo replied to AZ Kinda Guy's topic in Kings Island
    I just wanna know why this guy now decided to say something about it. Your view on the ride is yours and I have no problem with that. Everyone is entitled to their own dicision. Now in your case AZ kinda guy, if your looking for a ride "that" kind of ride I would suggest Bon Bon Land.
  5. I don't think the buy is going to be a quick as everyone thinks it is going to be. These things I would guess take a while to finalize a buy, especialy for a park. I expect to see Paramount parks on the selling block for a while now.
  6. It's great your planning a trip here, I hope all goes well! PKI.com will help you to the best of it's ability for your trip. http://www2.paramountparks.com/kingsisland...comodations.cfm Have a great visit.
  7. If you take a picture of Vortex from your home camera do you have to ask PKI for permission to post it on the web? Now I don't think another park would do it the Peeps way and advertise their park with another coaster from another park. Maybe Paramount was very very nice and likes to share !
  8. Just to add, I look at this as for example, the FX theater. Two shows are playing, one show on one side of the building and one on the other. When you think in the long-run, both rides are the same (moving seats, watching screen). But then again Both shows are different and offer something else (Different movie). Thats how you can look at it.
  9. I'm unsure if you can really compair the two rides. Yes they do have in common many things but they are totally different rides if you think about it. Both rides challenge to give a spacific thrill to the riders and theme. Now I have not been on Rocken Roller Coaster but I have seen renderings of what it is like. But at this moment in time I think they are different from each other.
  10. Here is a topic on the same thing. http://www.pkicentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6394
  11. It was like a religion for me to ride Phantom Theater before leaving the park. The ride may have never had any long lines, but I bet it was on everyones "rides to get to" for that day.
  12. Very nice video, I see you have been sprucing up your Windows Movie Maker skills. Hmm, the last clip boggles me... I wonder if that movie is going to be made.
  13. Just so you know, The lap bar, like IJST, Goes over your waist and your feet. It may be uncomforting to some but miost of the time it is no problem. On top of that the lap bars give the ride a whole different feel.
  14. Doe! You got Diction'd!!!! Great work Legend Rider. And PkiJake13, My last post was something to the effect of being Sarcastic. Duh.
  15. Well, lets see the facts Uncle Henry... Does it have footers? Is it on a track? Does it have a train? Does it look like a coaster? I think I proved my point here, so you see... It cannot in anyway shape or form be a coaster Uncle Henry.
  16. What usually confuses people to think it is a roller coaster are the seats outside the enterence to the Queue line. Being that at first look at them they are OTSR and are placed 2 across (even though it is alot more), It gives the impression to people that it is a coaster. Even after they find out it is not a coaster they get even more confused about what the ride is. I like to call it... "A Heavily-Themed-Totally-Immersive-Dark ride-Adventure!!! As for Avatar, I have not gone to RCDB recently but after looking at that thing I would say it's a coaster 150%!!!
  17. I will definitely pass by Nickelodian Universe. But the first thing I'm going to be doing is.. well I just have to wait untill what date???... APRIL 14th!!!
  18. Read my sig Yes Avatar is bigger than what it even looks like in the photos and looks like a ride everyone will enjoy. Make sure you cheak that ride out on what date??? April 14!
  19. Looking closer at the pics I found that what looks to be the Queue line goes under the hump on the Avatar ride. I'm unsure if Planktons Pluge is in it's final place, But thats my judgement that it is right next to slimezone. You can see how big the track really is in one of those pics. Avator may be a ride for little ones, but it's no small ride. lol ~2 pics has been added.~
  20. PKI.com has once again come up with new teaser pics on their site. Avatar can be seen in place and the Planktons Plunge. is seen upright in place. Watch as NU grows! NU March 20th 2006 ~Just noticed that someone made a post in another topic about it, oh well it could use it's own topic.
  21. I'm so happy I bought a picture before they stopped doing them on TRTR. The picture is great to, very funny.
  22. Look's like the price has been dropped, thats good. Last Winterfest IMO was a hit and I heard so many good things from people who went. This years one I would expect it to be great if not better.
  23. You might be a PKI addict if you... Collect articles on anything that have to do with PKI, even if they mention it!
  24. Im eager to see the rest of the info for all the rest of the rides. The pictues are still those of when it was still HB so what you are looking at now are not the finished product.
  25. Defenently the Fireworks area.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.