Everything posted by YoungStud
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Vekoma slc = intense. If you keep your head against the back of the seat you will not get headbanging.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Vekoma slc's > b&m inverts
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I am going to get 300, 000 signatures for my fight for a intamin giga in 2019. Personally I would like our giga to run along Soak City.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Will don be answering questions an out the 2019 giga thursday night?
-
Starting to Decode 2014
That won't go where the land is cleared.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
What is matt ouimett's obsession with wing coasters?
-
Starting to Decode 2014
To KI: I'm mad bro!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I am sure cf saves money by using existing gatesleeper pics. I am very dissapointed!
-
Red's Day tomorrow
Chris sabo and eric davis still on the team?
-
Red's Day tomorrow
So does the reds players come and sign autographs or what? I would not recognize a one.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Your right. The fastest cable lift. Made me think it was like maverick.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
In 2019 I will probably expect a strata with a LSM lift like skyrush.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
The 2019 Intamin will be named "Kick a**".
-
Backlot Stunt Coaster Experience 8/4/13
I did have a roll back during the first soft opening when it was first built.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Somebody pulled in and backed out of my driveway, I am going after them!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I am sure in the off season people will park in the parking lot at KI and take pics of the construction. Will that be trespassing too?
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I am not going to go, cause i am afraid I will blow up when it is officially announced we are not getting an Intamin. My dreams will be crushed
-
Starting to Decode 2014
If you get close to something or walk into the building or around to the back that is different.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Breaking a entering means crossing over something, typically a fence, river onto a property, etc. A parking lot is fair game IMO. If it was illegal there would be a gate there in the front. So many cop wannabees on this board.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
The hillside makes tatsu that much better.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Most b&m inverts are 20-30' up.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Flying dutchman > b&m flyer
-
Starting to Decode 2014
People would ride the new flyer once then head back to Firehawk cause its a better coaster.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Only park in the world with two flyers.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
That's for our giga. That inverted scrap is going overseas.