Everything posted by YoungStud
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Some posters are just trollin beast master
-
Starting to Decode 2014
None of them opened with the parks cause they had been down for weeks. I was lucky enough to be at the parks at the right time. As soon as they started doing test runs mid/late day the whole park ran to them. Like people used to run to TTD.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
If only b&m could learn from vekoma on OSTR's....
-
Starting to Decode 2014
- Starting to Decode 2014
Different trains and 90 degree lifts. Completely different.- Starting to Decode 2014
Who cares, it was a awsome ride experience!!!!- Starting to Decode 2014
Totally different bro. Different trains, 90 degree drops. Its awsome. There is one now in Idaho and at sfne. Not sure where the third is now.- Starting to Decode 2014
IT IS A INVERT.- Starting to Decode 2014
Best invert in the world besides volcano and the Intamin impulses. I was lucky enough to ride all three in the US in 2005/2006.- Starting to Decode 2014
Ninja> Vortex- Starting to Decode 2014
The batwing esque element on the ride?- Intamin or B&M
The carousel and b&m's ard both reliable and put out the same thrills.- Starting to Decode 2014
Why do people still keep on talking about a wing rider. The blueprint shows inverted.- Intamin or B&M
- Do you wear a fanny pack to parks
What's wrong with going commando?- Do you wear a fanny pack to parks
Is that a pocket protecter?- Starting to Decode 2014
What is there left to talk about? I loved Magic Mountain!!!! Supes the escape is the best coaster on the west coast!- Starting to Decode 2014
198' tall 180' drop Speed 69mph 4200' track 8 inversions Batwing underground. Dual loading station. Gatesleeper esque restraints. Height and drop is just a little over alpengeist. Trim right before the batwing. To much speed going into the valley from the zero g IMO for b&m's liking.- Starting to Decode 2014
I googled "YoungStud" and was shocked of what came up...- Starting to Decode 2014
I am not the reason she is pregnant, FYI. I turned her down- Starting to Decode 2014
I don't understand why we are still decoding if its an invert. The blue print has the invert part #'s.- Do you wear a fanny pack to parks
We use our credit card every time we go, and no one has ever asked for ID..I do carry it with me just because. to KI-ORIG-EMP: In a perfect world that is what they would do, not in real life.- Starting to Decode 2014
B&M makes their elements more drawn out to take force off the rider.- Starting to Decode 2014
Lift Curving Drop to right Immelman(loopy thing) Loop through the lift hill Zero G (flip around) Batwingy thing in the valley(two half loops) Loop Zero G Flat Spin(flip around)- Starting to Decode 2014
Kings Island roller coaster is trending at #5 right now on yahoo. - Starting to Decode 2014