Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dane

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dane

  1. Dane replied to Purplehaze's topic in Kings Island
    Those 3D postcards go for quite a bit on ebay.
  2. Now where are we gonna have the KIC Christmas Party this year?
  3. Fixed Link And I also bought a peanuts Christmas tree this year like the one on the video.
  4. To be discussed here.
  5. We can't allow people to remove their own topics because if something was to be posted that would cause a issue, we must save it.
  6. Like I said earlier, its a forums upgrade and this is the default skin. It still has some tweaking to do to tailor it to our likings. It just takes some time to test and tune to see what we like. We also did not move servers, just upgraded our software.
  7. That's right, when you visit from a smartphone it should kick you over to the high speed lo-fi version automatically.
  8. We made the upgrade to IPB3.0 so this is just the default skin for now. The old skin will have to be changed to fit the new software.
  9. Skeletons and Halloween decor is up all day in areas of the park outside of Nick. The more gory and intense ones are covered up or removed during the day.
  10. No, due to the fact we cant moderate it.
  11. From the grapevine, slaughter house will be a new level of visuals. Personally my favorite year after year is Massacre Manor.
  12. Lets not even think of recording a POV here.
  13. Yes, SCAREactor is a scary haunted house person.
  14. I didn't know people expected a certified letter in the mail every time we closed or deleted a thread. Your post was actually removed because it was a repost.
  15. Being a scareactor is not a traditional job, expect to scream, talk loudly, and maybe act out a little scenario.
  16. Who said that? So are the open interviews for HAUNT casual? I'm not really sure what to wear...I'm going to the park that day so I would like to wear something comfortable, but I don't know if I should be in more formal clothing? I planned on wearing khaki shorts, a nicer button up short sleeve shirt, and flip-flops. Is that too casual? Interviews are casual, many people interview with what they wore to work that day. I suggest a polo, kacki's and tennis shoes. Physical movement is required to audition so dress comfortably. Please don't wear a suit. It has happened.
  17. Dane replied to Jasper's topic in Kings Island
    If you are interested in becoming a scareactor you will need to fill out a full application before they interview you. You can do it at home (recommended) or at the park inside HR. Remember to go to the Job Fairs on Sat and Sunday Noon to 5pm because you will need to audition.
  18. Please Roster in another thread to keep this one cleaner. Thank you.
  19. You can suggest which haunt you wish to work in, but really you will place you where best they see fit. So if you do not get the haunt you wanted, please don't be upset. Working Halloween Haunt is one of the funnest things you will ever do in your life, and I highly recommend it to anyone that is thinking about applying.
  20. This was my first time missing Sticklers Grove on the 4th in like 4 years. But I was on a boat instead!
  21. Dane replied to The Beast Rider's topic in Kings Island
    I just strap it to the bike, but if you have a riding jacket than you can either cram it into the lockers to the left of the entrance, or get a huge oversized locker for 4 bucks more.
  22. Dane replied to a post in a topic in KICentral Footnotes & Small News
    Hit the report button next time on the post, its much faster to get to us.
  23. Put Justin_M17 or 4632
  24. I was gonna check this out today since its not raining like they said.
  25. I added one just for you but not sure how well it will show up.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.