Everything posted by beastfan11
-
Latest Construction Update 7-23-08
Who says that they won't work on the lift hill durring the mounth KI is closed before The Haunt?
-
Track OnSite at Kings Island
Ah! That is awesome. Thank you
-
Track OnSite at Kings Island
Am I completely blind? Could someone help me here and point it out? Thanks
-
Track OnSite at Kings Island
Yes pics please!
-
Rumored HH Attraction
Im sure some of you have heard about this new Halloween Haunt maze. Ideas? Opinions? Id be all for a a haunt on the train, But with construction it doesn't seem to likely.
-
what if
Phantom Theatre. Hands down.
-
Halloween Haunt ideas
Wow. Thats completely tasteless. Why did I laugh? Funny... But very very offensive.
-
Names for the new attraction
From Queen they could Call it Wild Wind from .... Ride the Wild Wind. They could play Another One Bites the Dust for SOB. Wow, I thought I was the only big Queen fan here. Innuendo, great album!
-
Something Else Old Becomes New Again: The Crypt, Robbie Knievel to Jump at Kings Island & More!
Nothing new? Cough six new shows cough...
-
Kings Island Roller Coaster Music
I always thought that was a good song for FOF. Doesnt really fit with the theme, but It'd still be cool....
-
Your reaction to the Racer news
I approve. It'll be interesting. It's like a brand new ride I get to experience come opening day.
-
the phantom theater
^ My dream come true.... But sadly, I doubt it will happen.
-
Offseason Pictures added to Coney Island Central
Huh. The River Runner? is this new, because I do not remeber seeing that when I visited the park last summer.
-
Where are the SOB getting Villian's trains threads?!
I don't have the link, but..... If you check out screamescape they have pictures of the trains in the boneyard.
-
Join the Halloween Haunt Scare Team, Labor Day Weekend Discounts, August Operating Days
So is the PT thing True?
-
Haloween Haunt Preview!
Awesome! Thats great news.
-
Haloween Haunt Preview!
Did anyone happen to see the Maestro among the othe PT characters? Thanks, Collin
-
The Maestro and the PT gang.
Will they be out during Halloween Haunt this year? Thanks Collin
-
Halloween Haunt FREE With Park Admission, Join the Haunt Scare Team, Labor Day Weekend Discounts
^ Wow... Thast pretty hilarious.
-
How Adult Oriented is the HH Event
^ Ha sweeeeeeet!
-
List of Halloween Haunt Attractions and Desc.
Im thinking something like this: $19.99 for the public $9.99 For Season Pass holders. Either way Ill pay, Im sure the money will be worth it.
-
Join the Halloween Haunt Scare Team, Labor Day Weekend Discounts, August Operating Days
I hear that.. Haha!
-
Endless Summers on Ice
Lets go with my idea: School of Rock on Ice.
-
Tracklist to "Endless Summer" ?
Schools out- Alice Cooper
-
ATTENTION! : Son Of Beast Riders!
Agreed. Go for the front seat. The Smoothest by far.