Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stitch

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stitch

  1. That's actually where they stored supports for Diamondback during the 2008 season, too. Must be easy to access. Either that, or it's one of the few places on park property that's relatively flat and isn't within guest reach. Or maybe both? On a similar note, I noticed on Sunday that part of the parking lot to the west of the sign has been blocked off. I wonder if that's a temporary drop-off location for track and supports. King Cobra lived there for a while, as well as Scooby's Ghoster Coaster.
  2. That's going to be one heck of a first drop from the looks of how low the supports are and how close it is to the top of the lift
  3. Mile High Falls has an awesome splash, it makes Congo Falls' looks dainty by comparison.
  4. I like how in one photo the two kids aren't even looking at the construction.
  5. Steel - King Cobra @ Kings Island Wood - Thunderhead @ Dollywood
  6. I know one thing for sure, they had better have owls on the station and supports
  7. Here's a couple from the QTV era ... Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight Extreme - Play With Me
  8. I have a feeling the 2014 coaster will end up being a Maurer Söhne sky loop. Mostly due to the low cost and small plot it takes.
  9. I am fairly certiain it's been posted here but thanks for sharing it regardless.
  10. Shockwave at Canada's Wonderland is a top scan.
  11. They've been there since the original Kentucky Kingdom era. They used to house Starchaser.
  12. He may be referring to the animation render and not the actual supports.
  13. That would be Diamond Back.Diamondback is at Kings Island. Did you also try it hands up? You're such the handyman
  14. Diamondback at Frontier City, hands down.
  15. I don't know if this has been posted here, I saw it on another site. I would spoiler tag it if I knew how on this board.
  16. Just my two cents on the "Forceless" comments. As I have gotten older, I've found my tolerance to forcefull rides has dropped. I personally don't enjoy riding a ride if it's making me grey out or fight off possibly blacking out. I would take a fun overall ride over one that is forcefull, just for the sake of being so.
  17. Oh my, I just realized the theme of this coaster. It's going to be a Pac-Man coaster and the trains will have a Pac-Man last car and seven to eight blue ghost cars in front. That way Pac-Man chases them from start to finish. Internet genius at work
  18. I am just glad the person didn't get hurt, or cause anyone on the site to get hurt by their trespassing.
  19. I really want this to be an Owl themed coaster.
  20. An owl themed coaster? O Rly? Ya Rly!
  21. I'll just leave this here http://rcdb.com/277.htm , it may not be 200ft but it's close enough in my book.
  22. Firehawk's throughput is my biggest turn off. After waiting and baking for a good half hour or more, I don't get much thrill out of it.
  23. Remember when construction projects were mysterious and you only knew what the company showed you. Oh internet and widespread inclusion of cameras in phones
  24. I miss the combination of Jeffery Seibert and Paramount's media muscle.
  25. Old news. The green track at the Ohio manufacturing plant is probably not relevant to Kings Island, so it'd be advisable to just throw that idea out the window. Is it another Mega Coaster? Let's not forget Cedar Fair was maladroit enough to build two B&M Mega Coasters back-to-back in Canada's Wonderland.... so anything is possible with this companies inane thought process.... Forgive the large picture, I couldn't save it and crop it down to show just the shack.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.