Everything posted by TTD-120-420
-
Haunt 2014
That is my childhood in the ground.
-
Kings Island 2014 Discussion Thread
Marry her right now!
-
NEW SLAUGHTERHOUSE vs. NEW KILLMART
Did they keep the blow up thing that caused claustrophobia in Slaughterhouse?
-
WCPO Story - KI may have violated Federal Law regarding disabilities
Busch Gardens has a way of measuring the torso. I'm not exactly sure what the qualifications are, but I remember that in a safety meeting.
-
Walt Disney World Resort announces "Frozen" ride for EPCOT
See, I should really know my Disney facts and abbreviations, seeing as I kinda live here, but I don't.
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
That has been on PointBuzz for 8 years. Don't get too big of a head.
-
Walt Disney World Resort announces "Frozen" ride for EPCOT
Uh, what? What would be on an NBC ride? Sunday Night Football: The Ride? Narrated by Al Michaels? And NBC would go in the Universal parks, not Disney.
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
I love everything about this but the name. The colors look very nice and it is basically adding a new ride for me because I would never ride Mantis. Now I will.
-
Two new haunted mazes and new show highlight Kings Island's 2014 Halloween Haunt lineup
I don't know how you guys can follow along with the story of Haunted Mansion. It is so loud in there that it makes it hard to tell what exactly is being said.
-
Cedar Point to name ride after LeBron James upon return to CLE?
Renaming a ride and removing your signature ride are not the same. I know you aren't a fan of Tony and the team, but come on. That's a bit of a stretch.
-
Cedar Point to name ride after LeBron James upon return to CLE?
So they pretty much backed out. https://www.cedarpoint.com/what-s-new/cedar-point-partners-with-ljff
-
Walt Disney World Resort announces "Frozen" ride for EPCOT
The problem with your Adventure Express comparison is that there is no one at EPCOT protesting the removal of the ride. If Kings Island tries to get rid of Adventure Express I know of at least one person (maybe two) who would come ready to fight.
-
Cedar Point to name ride after LeBron James upon return to CLE?
I thought right away they would name it "The King."
-
Walt Disney World Resort announces "Frozen" ride for EPCOT
I've never understood the hate when it comes to "money grabs." I understand the hate if this turns out to be a quick and cheap fix, but if they put some time into it and it turns out to be a cool ride, who cares? Why is making money such a sore spot for some people?
-
Walt Disney World Resort announces "Frozen" ride for EPCOT
I have the pleasure of seeing first hand how big Frozen is. Literally every girl in the park is wearing a Frozen princess dress. Not just the little girls. Full grown women are even coming in here with Frozen dresses on and they all ask "WHERE IS THE FROZEN RIDE???!!!" I know it has only been a year since the movie came out, but it is not hard to tell that it will be a classic, It already is. Why not cash in on it? Not only does it make the park money, it satisfies the consumers because all of them are asking for more Frozen.
-
Falcons Fury at Busch Gardens Tampa
Guys, It was worth the wait.
-
Different owner of Kings Island
^I beat ya.
-
Different owner of Kings Island
If he he didn't find a buyer then he currently has five in his backyard.
-
Cannibal : NEW at Lagoon in 2015
Anyone watch the video in the first link? I would like to network with Lagoon's spokesperson.
-
Two new haunted mazes and new show highlight Kings Island's 2014 Halloween Haunt lineup
I'd even go as far to say I'd prefer the fog to be thicker.
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
See, I think I have it all figured out and then Terp posts something like this: and then I'm all like Same thing happened with Banshee too. Quit doing that.
-
2014 KI Gay Pride Night
Everybody love everybody.
-
Falcons Fury at Busch Gardens Tampa
Looks like I'm driving to Tampa next week.
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
Saw this on Facebook.
-
Mark your calendar!
All the park does is take take take, huh?