Everything posted by TTD-120-420
-
Shoot The Rapids boat flips over with riders
I'm curious what they do with the people they treated and released at the park's first aid station. I imagine a "Oops, our bad. Here are some Fast Lane passes," wouldn't cut it.
-
Shoot The Rapids boat flips over with riders
Continuing with what Terp said, launch coasters need to be able to roll back into position. If it stopped on the hill because of anti-rollbacks, there would be no method of getting the train over the hill (except for manually winching it). Maverick example:
-
Death at Six Flags over Texas
Prayers to her family, witnesses, and the poor worker (probably a teen) who has to live with this the rest of his or her life. Imagine signing up for a fun summer job like that and this happens. Awful.
-
Shoot The Rapids boat flips over with riders
"Park spokesman Bryan Edwards confirmed that a park maintenance employee was injured at about 3 a.m. Saturday while working on Millennium Force. " "He did not know the nature of the maintenance employee’s injuries, but they were not life threatening. Edwards was unsure of how far the employee fell, but the man may have been working near the coaster’s station." http://www.sanduskyregister.com/article/cedar-point/4292906
-
Starting to Decode 2014
SeaWorld might tell you that is a bad idea, while Disney may say it is a great idea! Who isn't?
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Ah, young'uns.Search all you wish online...but some things require a search in person. Not everything available to the public is online. Well then you guys will just have to wait until mid August when I can get there in person.
-
Body Odor on Ride Restraints
Sweating isn't the problem. Sweat does not stink. It is the bacteria on your skin reacting to the sweat that stinks. That is why hygiene is brought up.
-
Haunt 2013- New Things!
If you think that is bad, Christmas is only 159 days away. Seems like just yesterday I was asking for that puppy...
-
Worst Job At Kings Island
Even with supervision certain people still do it. I can't be everywhere.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
A few people have said to look into the court records. When I search for "Mason Ohio Court Records" all I get is personal things like marriage licenses and stuff like that. Is there another word I should search for things related to businesses like KI?
-
What color would fit the name "Banshee"?
Thrill Biscuit, next time you create an image like the Wingrider one, would you mind doing a behind the scenes video on how you do it?
-
Drop Tower most feared ride at Kings Island?
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/21/six.flags.accident/
-
Drop Tower most feared ride at Kings Island?
Not saying this to shed light on the awful incident that happened, but who here thinks of the Kentucky Kingdom incident every time they reach the top of Drop Tower? I can't keep myself from thinking about it, and it makes it all that much more terrifying.
-
Favorite ride at Cedar Point.
If you didn't know, Chaos has been removed. A three point challenge is now in that location. Raptor, Maverick and Magnum are interchangeable as my number one coaster in the park. Just depends what mood I am in. As for flats: Dodgem.
-
Worst Job At Kings Island
Aren't the costume characters air conditioned on the inside?
-
Drop Tower most feared ride at Kings Island?
The ride is scary to me, and that is the reason I love it. These drop rides are the only rides that scare me anymore and get my stomach to turn during the drop. I love it, and that is why I am so looking forward to Falcon's Fury.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
So now it is double confirmed that there is a Hooters coming to the park. I'm excited.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
God I hope not. I used to love Hooters Wings, until I ate Wings elsewhere. Too much Breading and too little Sauce. Hooters has food? God I hope not. I used to love Hooters Wings, until I ate Wings elsewhere. Too much Breading and too little Sauce. The theming makes them my favorite. I don't care what they say, I like you.
-
Random Personality Poll
- Six Flags Great Adventure tips
Also SEA parks that open different sections at different times.- New Members/Spammers/Trolls
EDIT: Misread- Random Personality Poll
Right Pessimist (I'm both, it depends what we are talking about) Knowledge Rich Taught- SFGAdventure 7/15/13 - hot, short lines, and fun
Parking is not one of the best things in life. I'm interested if I am in any of your pictures, or you in mine.- Announcement: You Are Invited!
I'm a college fan, and a college fan only.- Throwback: (P)KIcentral's Tribute to the 2004 Season
Good God, that was depressing. - Six Flags Great Adventure tips