Everything posted by XjoshhyX
-
SoB Trains..........GONE!
OMG they're gOne! So sUrPri53d! Can I buy the logo off the front of one?
-
Beast Lights
I have seen the lights used in the past, but its been a long time. I think it always made the ride a little more exciting to have the lights going. One thing that happened during one of my night rides, which was actually the last ride of the night on The Beast, a guy had his phone out with a strobe light app on through the 2nd long tunnel, and it looked pretty freaking cool. Being the last ride I had an employee next to me, and he was said, "Even though i'm supposed to report that guy, it looked pretty cool". had to agree with him. Reminded me of the launch lights for FoF
-
X Base
I think with the extra room that is going to be created with SOB coming down, it might even be a wise idea to give the park another path to connect Action Zone to Xbase to Coney Mall while expanding the park with some more rides around the area between Firehawk/FoF and the old SOB site. We'll see what happens in the coming months though, I hope.
-
Son Of BEAST Pictures
I think from a perspective of letting the true fans have their fun with the ride one last time, they should do a season pass holder "experience" so to speak, letting us take pictures from a special "viewing" area or something. IDK, just a thought.
-
Racer
Racer is just too classic. It's structurally sound and runs well. No reason to even think of removing it.
-
Do we NEED Fast Lane passes?
I pretty much only go Mondays and Tuesdays, and if you ask me I say no to Fast Lane. It's extra money that you won't need to spend when the average wait for a ride like DB tends to be 30-40. The longest I've waited for DB this season was 50 because it had to shut down to move a car into the storage area for repairs.
-
Kings Island selling "Beast Backstage Tours" for $25
Being for a good cause I like it. I might have to do this next visit.
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
I would live a final tour, but I am happy the decision was made. Although it was a great coaster the problems killed it. I would live to maybe see a Wing coaster go in its place, or how about a multi-dimensional?
-
Boo Blasters
It was alsO that way on Tuesday. I think the ride needs new coasters because I feel like the further away targets are impossible to hit.
-
KI Ghosts
Haha thank you. I searched but my phone sucks when trying to use the forum.
-
KI Ghosts
With all the talks of the Haunt, what are some of the myths/ghost tales you've heard about the park.
-
The Crypt being demolished?
My thoughts also. I would really really like a dark ride to go inside, but only time will tell.
-
New Funperks Features
I reached 2 star today. I was very surprised actually haha.
-
The music played in the Racer station
We noticed that today when riding. Gives the ride a cool vibe.
-
The Crypt being demolished?
I got a good view inside while waiting for a night ride on The Beast, and a lOT of the scenery was still there from The Crypt. I'd assume it will be reused for the Haunt attraction.
-
The Crypt being demolished?
Possibly. I'm hoping they are demolishing too. The door that's open is definitely looking into the ride and I can see a group of people inside working but no chance of a good pic with my phone.
-
The Crypt being demolished?
I'm actually posting this from the line of The Beast. Back bay doors at The Crypt are open and I saw sparks flying. Im gonna speculate demolition but not sure.
-
Why is there land clearing behind sob?
I've noticed the clearing but I thought nothing of it due to the heat and it's placement. I would imagine its just a car path.
-
Guests Wear the Darnest Things
Happy I'm not the only one who noticed those terrible outfits haha
-
Beast Incident 06-26-2012. Height Requirement Issue?
Me and my friends were Actually on the ride 2 trains back when this happened. I didn't hear much Other than the fact that someone had a nose bleed. Having not seen the kid I'd say if he met the height requirement all was good and it was just a freak accident.
-
New Giga what?
Could happen/couldn't happe . Only time will tell.
-
Son of Beast/ Flight Deck Over Haul
The only reason I see use in a North Entrance is for GWL, which never looks all that packed to me. I say priority should go to getting rid of SOB and replacing it in some way. How they do that idk, but that would make a statement that change is coming by taking the step to remove it.
-
Son of Beast/ Flight Deck Over Haul
AZ definitely needs an overhaul. The original post is ambitious IMHO. But whatever he heard he heard, not credible to me though. I think removal is SOB and replacement with 1 new big or multiple smaller rides gives TG new life, so if an overhaul is coming I see no reason to get rid of it. That is unless KI is really thinking of a Northenterance, which I think could be enhanced by keeping TG there do guests have a coaster right of The Bat as they enter.
-
Shock loaded coasters
I agree that rides like SOB are more fun being thrown around. Gives the ride character. But I think the rough ride, as stated before is almost a classic feel for some coasters. If you find it too rough, just don't ride it or deal I guess.
-
Rivertown Buffet
Going later today and was thinking of this for Dinner. May be worth a try.