Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jdawg1998

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jdawg1998

  1. I remember last year there was a little girl (about 7 I'd say) and a monster came up behind her mom and scared her. The little girl started crying and screaming, and the mom said, "C'mon, man, I have a little girl! That was so uncalled for!" - Wow, really? In the end though, the "monster" gave the girl a hug...
  2. Oh, fine. I will go.
  3. ^I literally just laughed out loud with that picture. Are any mods going to close this topic?
  4. Hey, guys, guess what? I have some good inside info from this one employee I know pretty well...it's amazing. Don't read if you don't want to spoil the surprise. Here it goes... ...Son of Beast is closed!
  5. Why do people even post in this thread anymore?
  6. I will agree with you about the crowds. I don't know why there's so many people going this year. Even during ERT Diamondback gets up to a 20 minute wait!
  7. It's really so sad to think about that. Let's hope it lasts 100 years like some of the rides at Kennywood.
  8. Not on the ride, but in line for Flight of Fear last week (keep in mind the whole queue was full), this group of kids started clapping, and it made the whole building clap - it was amazing!
  9. jdawg1998 replied to Kat's topic in Kings Island
    Yes but there's no pride in winning!
  10. No offense, but you don't have to post a report on every place you go. But I do like Eastgate Adventures!
  11. Maybe not free but c'mon, they can be $2...they would still make profit...how much does it cost to keep up with lockers...
  12. Would you say it's worth going to Great America from Downtown Chicago? My family goes to Chicago a lot (it's like our second home), and someday I'd like to check out Great America.
  13. At least the rides don't go down as much as in RCT3...
  14. jdawg1998 replied to BB1's topic in KI Polls
    I don't know about you guys, but I think so far this year the crowds have been insane. I've been three times, and every time there are hour waits for everything and the third time I went was to Soak City, and it was so crowded like LongLiveTheSmurfRide said.
  15. I have AT&T for my iPhone because last year I wanted an iPhone so bad - then Verizon started carrying iPhones...now I am regretting my decision to get an iPhone instead of wait.
  16. Disney World and Universal are so different - Disney World is a weeklong trip while Universal may only be a three-day trip. I would say Universal if you are taking a quick trip. I don't know much though!
  17. jdawg1998 replied to BB1's topic in Trip Reports
    Sorry - I did not see any Boomerang Bay things except the signs for the restrooms. Overall it is very bright and full of life now, just so much better looking than Boomerang Bay. Sorry, BB1 - Soak City is much better.
  18. Speaking of Godfather's - does anyone know of Padrino in Old Milford? It is my favorite restaurant. Best pizza in Cincinnati! (Padrino = Godfather in Italian, by the way). If you haven't had it, if you live within 30 minutes of Milford, please check it out sometime!
  19. Does anyone else here LOVE City Barbeque? I can't stop getting it...the ribs with the mac and cheese...
  20. jdawg1998 replied to BB1's topic in Trip Reports
    You're insane about this stuff....you won't die if they don't have Australian theme. I will go purposely take away all Australian theming and see how crazy you get.
  21. Do the employees remember to ask now? Or do you have to give them the Gold pass yourself?
  22. Agh, did anyone go?
  23. I will try and translate this best I can: The slides yes out, BB1 who is sorry and was at Soak City?
  24. jdawg1998 replied to BB1's topic in Trip Reports
    It's not Australian themed, you're just wishing too much...
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.