Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jdawg1998

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jdawg1998

  1. I hate on Kings Island's Facebook when people post on their wall when they open for the season, and what the hours are. It is so much easier to type in the web address, and click on the page that says Hours, and see the hours. Are you really that lazy, people?
  2. The Halloween Haunt attraction could be named "The Crypt"...wasn't there one named that earlier in Fear Fest?
  3. Wait, how can you know how old THEY are, one person could be 32 and look 27, don't ever make the mistake of asking.... Late reply...I'm pretty much referring to teenagers my age.
  4. I would really love to see a major water slide at Sunlite Pool...sorry, but the "new" Twister slide is not that good, actually, it's very boring and there is no thrill to it. While they are trying to cater to families, I would love to see a big thrill ride on the wet side.
  5. jdawg1998 replied to jdawg1998's topic in KI Polls
    Stitch's Great Escape is just gross, first of all, and the over the shoulder harnesses (if they still have them, it's been five years since I last went...) are so annoying and uncomfortable. Also, it tried too hard to be funny...
  6. jdawg1998 posted a topic in KI Polls
    What is the dumbest/worst/most boring ride you guys have ever been on? Not including kids' rides. Also it could be anywhere, not just Kings Island. For me it'd have to be Spaceship Earth at Disney World...almost twenty minutes of a slow moving ride through a very outdated theme.
  7. "Scream Your Face Off" Hmm...seems familiar.
  8. Why? Because that's how it's always been...Vortex is on some other Cedar Fair park website...I forget which one. Same thing goes for the commercials.
  9. The one that was called "The Son of Beast Discussion Thread".
  10. Then what is Lookout Lagoon?
  11. Aruba Tuba...that's what's confusing me. Is it a new attraction or what?
  12. How long was the Son of Beast Discussion Thread from a couple years ago?
  13. jdawg1998 replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    Well I will most likely be around for the 100th anniversary for The Beast. I'll be around 80 , so I probably won't ride it then, but oh well.
  14. I'm really confused...can someone tell me all the names now and what they were with Boomerang Bay? Castaway Cove and Lookout Lagoon seem like the same thing...
  15. Don, if you come back here please answer this...I'm 14 and got my picture taken for my Gold pass when I was around 11. I've changed a lot and don't really look the same, should I get my picture retaken soon or is it ok for now?
  16. Why are the brochures so...boring now? The older ones had so much color and just looked..fun!
  17. WWC. It's a fun ride, but I wish it was a bit faster, and had more sharp turns. Oh, and more rapids...and less shooters. I ride it for a thrill, not to get wet!
  18. The only good ride at EPCOT is Soarin' - my favorite ride at Disney, believe it or not. Other than that, the world showcase, while very cool, isn't something very fun for families... I stated this in another forum, but, c'mon. You can't be too harsh on Magic Kingdom. It has a lot of great rides. Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, PhillarMagic, it's a small world, Peter Pan's Flight, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Dumbo, so many more to name...that's not enough for you?
  19. Saw your post about this on your site and you said you didn't know what the whole thing in front of the clock was in the Great Wolf main lobby. It's not just for theme! it's actually a show that plays every night, they are animatronics! They sing and dance about nature, haha! It's so cool. You should go for real some time.
  20. This isn't a rumor, but I hate these liars at Kings Island I overhear. Things like, "Oh, dude! (pointing at a ride) I rode that when I was (age)." Even though it wasn't even open then. Happens all the time when I'm at the park...
  21. I know a lot of people would rather have the red color for Flight Deck but it doesn't look right in my opinion...
  22. No! I'm going there in June! My sister really wants to ride it (as do I)! Shame. Why would Disney do this during summer? Shouldn't they do it next January and end it in April in time for spring break? Hm. Shame.
  23. I can't even ride Diamondback during Halloween Haunt. It's so cold! I feel like I will get frostbite in forty degree weather.
  24. Great Wolf is a great waterpark in my opinion. Also those pictures of Invertigo look so pretty!
  25. Also Delirium scares me because I feel like it will swing all the way around and just keep swinging...until it flies off. I have messed up thoughts.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.