Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jdawg1998

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jdawg1998

  1. I honestly doubt anyone would buy it, it's so run down it would be very hard (and expensive) to upgrade. How bad was Wyandot Lake when it closed?
  2. Yes, the question is now...what will be there? Do you think it will just be free land or do you think something will replace it?
  3. Where will the slides go? Will they just tear them down?
  4. Why is there no chance? It's the closest place to transport them. At least one.
  5. I would NOT ride Drop Tower if there were no seat belts. I wouldn't imagine the feeling of the bars coming up a bit when you dropped. That seatbelt adds that extra safety.
  6. The box is ugly on the map just sitting there. Really.
  7. It would be very cool if we see this logo throughout the park this year. Like on flags, the trash cans, and even on the brochures.
  8. Yes? I'm not really sure why you made this a whole topic.
  9. Oh...its...okay...we...all....have...trouble...keeping...ourselves...from....yelling...sometimes...
  10. Never..at least when I've gone. It is always crowded. Most of the mornings the ride is closed, so a line builds up immediately.
  11. I would much rather The Beach renovate the waterpark than add a new attraction, at least this year. It was so dirty and run down when I went two summers ago. I waited for food for forty five minutes, thanks to one person running the register. Also, way over priced. I honestly still prefer The Beach than Boomerang Bay, but I think with this expansion Soak City will be much better.
  12. I love the new colors, they are very inviting. What will they do with the lamp posts? The red is an eyesore.
  13. Disney World is tenth by Disney Land first? I know its an opinion, but Disney World and Disney Land don't have that big of a difference! I've only been to three, so here's my rankings: 1. Disney World (specifically Magic Kingdom) 2. Holiday World 3. Sea World Orlando
  14. jdawg1998 replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    Bing? Bing?! <dies>
  15. It looks a little bit like The Beast, with its long curves and hills.
  16. thumbs up if you think Cedar Fair was the worst thing to ever happen to Kings Island. ^One of the comments. LOL, all because of TR:TR. Really?
  17. jdawg1998 replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    ^This is the same problem I had when I wanted to ride DB. I was too afraid because of my size. But it is literally so tight on you! Really!
  18. It is used for shows ... you are thinking of the stage in the back of Planet Snoopy near the Boomerang Bay (Soak City) entrance ....
  19. I knew you would bring up Pedroland! In my opinion, it doesn't look at all that strange, just kind of racist.
  20. BonBon Land looks so strange. You'd never see anything like that in America , really. Skid Mark roller coaster? Hah. Wow.
  21. "Stop! This is Disneyland! This is Disneyland! This is Disneyland! Stop! This is Disneyland!" is pretty much all I heard.
  22. Wait, who was this guy pepper spraying him? Just some regular guy with pepper spray!?
  23. Is that old guy in the picture just standing there, sleeping?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.