Everything posted by jdawg1998
-
Five foot Kings Island Box
As long as you have no unfriendly neighbors, you'll be fine!
-
Five foot Kings Island Box
They had a giant stocking last year, but this looks even better! 0/1 now, wanna be 1/2!
-
2013
You are so correct...the coasters are pretty much unrealistic with sharp turns and short, jerky hills. Most RCT3 coasters in real life would kill someone.
-
Kingsisland.com is down
Yeah, they should buy it. I do remember once I went to www.kingsisland.com and it was a completely different company! I forget what it was though. It was Kings Island, haha. Whatever company it was, I'm not sure why it was called Kings Island in the first place.
-
KI insider blog
I'd rather it come on April 30 again. The weather in early to even mid April is cold and rainy. In my opinion it's not really time for an amusement park to open. I think of amusement parks operating during summer...(besides Halloween Haunt).
- Standing within' 3 feet of 1974
- Standing within' 3 feet of 1974
-
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day so far and has had some great turkey!
- Standing within' 3 feet of 1974
-
Soak City Construction Pics
Ugh, if Kings Island ever decided to open in May, I might have to be put in a mental institution by late April. The April 30th opening made me lose myself!
-
What`s next for Son of Beast?
^Currently, it probably is the longest thread. But a couple years ago, it was "The Son of Beast Discussion Thread" with about 150 pages!!
-
SeaWorld Orlando Announces MAJOR expansions for 2012 & 2013
Why did they have to do this to me? I want to go to Disney, but I also want to go to Universal, and now I want to go to Sea World! How am I going to explain this to my parents?
-
What do you miss the most about Kings Island this off season?
For me it's the park atmosphere. I have not been on a coaster at Kings Island since early August out of 6 visits since then. I can wait for coasters. But not a great day spending time at my second home!
-
Standing within' 3 feet of 1974
While I love big, scary, roller coasters, it is sad to see how much the park has changed...now, Kings Island is all about thrills and excitement, when it's more about family fun than anything....in fact, I remember in standbyme's topic about the 1973 magazine, it said "family entertainment center"....it's not the same anymore....
- First was Behemoth, than came Diamondback
-
Will Timberliner trains be added to The Voyage in 2012?
I actually thought they scratched the whole Timberliner thing. I'm probably wrong....
-
Orlando Thrill Park
Good point.....I guess this could be a secondary trip when going down to Orlando.....
-
Orlando Thrill Park
No, not really....I'm not entirely sure how long this park will last. Unless the prices are possibly $30-40 per person, like Kings Island, the competition between it and Disney World, Universal, Sea World, all the water parks....will be very hard!
-
Ride Enhancements to The Crypt
It wouldn't be as bad if it was outside...the fact that they try and make it creepy, dark, and intense is what makes the ride terrible.....
-
Ah, this is what I like to see!
I hope we will be informed of the new slide names soon!
-
Am I the only one who is let down by Haunt?
From 6pm - 12am would be better hours. It seems like everybody leaves at midnight anyways.
-
PETA Accuses SeaWorld Of Animal Slavery
PETA is definitley full of a bunch of attention getters. You just can't sue a huge company like that. Plus, Sea World does not enslave killer whales. "Enslave" is possibly the funniest word to use for this.
-
Guests Say The Darnest Things
On my normal routine, I get home from school and check on Kings Island Central. I clicked on this thread, not really knowing what it was, and when I read this I swear, I think I died a little inside. Now I just realized it says "5 1/2 months after this weekend". That's not even during season, and it's not real! Hah!
-
Dollywood's Wild Eagle nears completion
Next November my family and I might be going to a cabin in Gatlinburg with the relatives, and I'm hoping to go to Dollywood. Are most of the rides open during that time? (around Thanksgiving). I would really like to ride this!
-
NIghtmare Alley
I love NA but I think the space between Snoopy Boutique and Holiday Horror is very empty. Just some fog. A couple of lasers would do well and some more scareactors. But from the entrance of Planet Snoopy, it is great. (Also, there needs to be an easier way to find Holiday Horror!)