Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jdawg1998

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jdawg1998

  1. jdawg1998 replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    I always think of it this way: Somebody's gotta win. So why can't it be you?
  2. Sorry, a bit off topic, but in the article: IT'S NOT KING'S ISLAND! The park is called Kings Island, so it would be Kings's Island - or Kings' Island? But NOT King's Island!
  3. I am really getting tired of this - something may happen, something might not. I really wish Kings Island were like Holiday World and they gave us a bunch of hints (they did with DA!, but only DA! pretty much).
  4. That's probably just from SOB.
  5. Diamondback was added only two years ago, and that blew everyone away. How is there time to blow everyone away already? 600th post.
  6. I will have to agree with you. I doubt that any of the GP this year wanted to go to Kings Island for WindSeeker or DA! - they still go for Diamondback. I'm not asking for a B&M again, because DB cost loads of money, but something that is fast, long, and tall - maybe even record breaking for the park again.
  7. Okay, who edited Kings Island's Wikipedia and put this about X-Base? I know that had to be someone on here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_Island
  8. It's alright...there's many people in my school I had arguments with about Hawaii not being in North America...it is...it's a part of the U.S.! ...so off topic. Sorry.
  9. But it is, or are you kidding? It's so hard to tell what people are saying and how they are saying it online....
  10. Is Wildwater Kingdom a good waterpark? I was just looking it up - it seems alright, but a lot of people like it!
  11. It really makes me sad that I never got to go to Geauga Lkae. It looked like a great place. Why didn't it get good attendance? It had so many rides!
  12. Man, that'd be one short coaster! Excuse me, 300ft tall water coaster.
  13. I love the new forums, but there is still a time problem, it's an hour early. DST is coming up in a couple of months anyway though....
  14. Good observation....hopefully, next in the pattern after CW is KI again!
  15. What if Boomerang Bay got a 300ft water coaster?! But instead of going up a lift hill it launches you using LIMs!! THAT WOULD BE INSANE!! It seems like they might build that. (waiting for Lance....) Nah, Screamscape is a cool site. I won't pick.
  16. You really can't figure out how big the crowds are going to be. Once last year I went on a Saturday night and it was a 15 minute wait for every maze, then another Saturday night it was like an hour wait.
  17. Could anyone possibly make a list of all the Haunt attractions (and FearFest) since they opened (if that's too much, do the past 10 years)? It's just something random I want. And yes, Terpy, I know someone can do it.
  18. Wow. I knew Cedar Fair would ruin it for Kings Island. Dinosaurs Alive is a unique attraction for Kings Island, but now that Cedar Point might get it, well, that ruins it.
  19. Again?!
  20. The Beast (3) vs. Millennium Force (6)
  21. $6 and the price drops to $5....shows you how much time has changed. A $1 makes a big difference.
  22. "Hearing" does not mean it will happen - and I really have a feeling you just made this up, so please, don't post anything that could get our hopes up.......
  23. It would go underground at least seven times......
  24. Last year when I visited Holiday World, Wildebeest had a two and a half hour long wait. I was so disappointed, and didn't ride it. I was heartbroken, and I still am today! Mammoth will definitley get the longer lines now, MWAHAAHAH!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.