Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jdawg1998

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jdawg1998

  1. Wolf Pack was in the station. Trust me though - you didn't miss out on anything. I really hope they improve it somewhat if it's here this year.
  2. As far as wooden coasters go, in my opinion, only Son of Beast is higher than Holiday World's three coasters. The first drop on SOB is my favorite of any woody I have ever ridden, but can it really be used in the comparison of HW's running coasters right now? Back on topic, I hope we are going to see something new on the dry side of the park this year! Holiday World needs that. With two straight waterpark additions, it's time for some new dry thrills!
  3. Wow - that is Disney style! You can't really compare that to our Starlight Spectacular....it's not even the same thing! That's pretty amazing. I wonder if Kings Island had a mountain they would do that....that would be so cool!
  4. You can most likely skip rides like Scarecrow Scrambler, Turkey Whirl, and those kinds of rides, but rides that you must go on are Liberty Launch, Pilgrim's Plunge, Gobbler Getaway, and Eagle's Flight. In the waterpark, try and ride everything. When I went last year I rode two slides and no Wildebeest.
  5. Please name one coaster at KI that is head-to-head better than any coaster at Holiday World. KI's coasters are, in comparison, trim braked, forceless kiddie rides that don't even leave you sore the next day! It's true when you think about it....Holiday World has three of the most fast paced, non stop speed rides I have seen. Heck, on the Voyage, every time there are brakes, it goes right back into full speed!
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. I don't get it.
  7. My list: -Add more scenery and trees to Boomerang Bay's open areas. -Add a new slide to Boomerang Bay.... -Make Oktoberfest feel like Oktoberfest -Consider Sling Shot being in Action Zone (it's weird to have that in whats supposed to be a German themed area) -Add music to every roller coaster (while waiting in line) -Make Flight Deck a little bit more obvious to find (have signs that say "This way to Flight Deck") That's all mine.
  8. That brought chills to my spine. It's just very sad how he was spending a fun day at the park, and due to a roller coaster he lost his life, even being bombed in Iraq. Safety is the biggest part of an amusement park. It's not the ride that took his life, it's the safety that did. He should not have been riding anything. His family is in my prayers.
  9. It is a suspended coaster, known for swinging. It would not be fun if it was floorless...they could just take down the ride instead of switching the trains....
  10. This is off topic but still about WindSeeker....but I would like to say today I loved the ride, because this is what they played while riding: How to Train Your Dragon is the best soundtrack ever made IMO, and I am SO happy KI used it!! Edit: I think it may have been this: Either way, still the best soundtrack ever..
  11. Vortex is a fun ride. I don't understand how everybody loves The Beast when it is rough and can sometimes hurt. Vortex just bangs you around, while The Beast practically throws you from side to side.
  12. She loves riding rides. She did not hesitate to ride Kite Eating Tree, Race For Your Life Charlie Brown, or Scrambler...it just depends on how rough the ride is. She is so fragile for her age!
  13. Hey all! My family is going to Coney Island tomorrow (first visit in three years, and first with my little sister) and I was wondering if the Python coaster is suitable for my sister (Emily). On the website it is listed as 36" w/ adult. Emily is about 37", and is very small. I don't remember much about the ride, but is it rough, scary, fast (in the point of view of a 5 year old)? I know it's a hard question to answer, but it would be my sister's first tall and fast coaster (if you consider the Great Pumpkin Coaster at KI fast and tall, then it would be her second), and I would love for her to ride it.
  14. Three launch zones? There's the main launch, then the launch where the helicopter shoots at you? Where's the third one?
  15. Once as of today. It was an alright ride. It was nice and relaxing, not very thrilling. The heights definitely scared me though!
  16. Okay, so it's the same as always just with WindSeeker and Vortex, right? No more Planet Snoopy early entrance?
  17. jdawg1998 posted a topic in Kings Island
    First question: Why would Kings Island take off the times for ERT on their website? I haven't remembered the times! Second (and main) question: Does somebody know the ERT for each and every day? Or for at least tomorrow?
  18. I just did that recently - I was at the Taste of Chicago, on the news - but you could see my mom's head and my hand.
  19. Wow, just wow. I did not realize how huge Columbus Zoo was! You'd think they'd make the whole place an all-inclusive resort named "Columbus Adventures" - no, seriously - that would be cool.
  20. That was so wrong, but so funny! What's funny is (besides the video), Patrick Warburton tells the safety concerns on Soarin at Disney World! (at least he did 4 years ago....)
  21. Ahhh, I remember The Wilds. 'Twas a school field trip - in a large, hot, bus and one peanut butter jelly sandwich for a meal. Because of this experience I have wanted to go to The Wilds with my family, so we could do what we wanted instead of teachers and parent volunteers watching over us.....
  22. Because Wikipedia has one page of information, unlike others where there are pages and pages of it. And it has a table of contents, links to other pages and is easy to search for.
  23. Yes, I know, I know - it's Wikipedia. But, most of the information on the site is true - several things for school projects I have proven by looking at another website.
  24. Looking at Wikipedia, I see this: How is that true? What about Cedar Point? Can someone explain if this is true or if its not?
  25. Well, I guess they're fast, it's just you don't move for about 10 minutes until they load the next people on.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.