Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shawn Meyer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shawn Meyer

  1. I don't know about Thriller GavPenn. When I think of the word Thriller, I think of Michael Jackson with his halloween hit, but hey it could happen.
  2. Here's a crazy question. What do they need a retaining wall for? Why couldn't they just leave the trees there?
  3. What ever happened to that one kid who predicted how many pages this topic would go?
  4. I sure hope this announcement is live online. I can't take off work the next day. People have been saying Splintercat on here and I have to say that sounds catchy to me. I know not everyone will agree with me on that statement, but it's original.
  5. GavPenn, do you think they might try to bring back the loop like they had before? Not barrel rolls, but a loop! I thought that was the coolest thing about SOB. The rest of the ride was just downright painful.
  6. I don't know if this is related or unrelated, but there was a tweet saying summer isn't complete without a Race for your life Charlie Brown on it. I plan to ride that this weekend just in case something is happening to it.
  7. ^^ The snickers because we all might get a little hostile when we're hungry?
  8. You mean 219 right? This thread has only been through 242 pages.
  9. ^ Which guy? Also to TheBEASTunchained, I made a post about the trees yesterday, but I don't think anyone paid attention to it much. I think it's a couple pages back.
  10. That would be cool. What if the tunnel was right before you get to the main station in Rivertown? Maybe they could put some theming in the tunnel? I know usually Cedar Fair and theming don't mix, but let's do it!
  11. Cool. I'm sure you'll see me sometime during the day. I'll be wearing a green Beast shirt or my brown Diamondback shirt.
  12. I would say that I am in a way. I know when I go Saturday, I'll probably feel in the middle about the trees being cut down, but happy about what's to come if that makes sense. One part of me that I like to do besides Amusement Parks is go on hiking trails, and taking in the nature that surrounds it.
  13. Man I'm getting antsy with this project. Good grief!
  14. So at what part of the train ride would get re-routed if in fact that is what's happening?
  15. I don't know, but I'll guess $20 Million just for the heck of it.
  16. What would they need wood for that for? Just curious.
  17. Maybe with it being Sunday, not a lot will be coming in right away. Plus maybe they're only ordering what they need at this time. That's my guess.
  18. Alright my bad. I wonder where they are going to drop off their wood. Lol!
  19. I think whoever said wood was being delivered was just bluffing. He wanted me to make a joke out of it. Lol!
  20. Oooh are they pointing the webcams at the wood? I know that sounded dirty...lol
  21. So with everyone sharing pictures of Banshee's announcement, has there been a date set for when this project 2017 will be announced?
  22. Everyone skipped over me here. Could those I-beams be used for the station as well?
  23. Could those I-beams be for the station too?
  24. I get what Logan was trying to say on the last page. If they convert Mean streak, they'll only have 1 true wooden roller-coaster in the park. It's bad enough that the GP think that Gemini and Cedar Creek mine ride are wooden roller-coasters. Imagine if Mean Streak was converted, people would think Mean Streak was still a wooden roller-coaster. I can just imagine how people will be talking in the Crazy things people say while waiting in line thread on Pointbuzz.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.