Everything posted by Shawn Meyer
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
It's been a week since I posted last. Glad the last time I was on over the course of a week, my question was answered. Yay! Now I'm anxious to see what the front car looks like. As far as the hats go, I like the green one. No particular reason, just the fact that it's green. I know I'm weird. I'm hoping that one Mystic Timber shirt returns from last fall that was like black and greyish. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
^ Where's Charlie Brown when you need him? Good Grief!
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Not to get off topic here, but have the trains arrived for Mystic Timbers yet?
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
^ Maybe they'll try that out after labor day. That way people can get some good footage of Mystic Timbers while riding the train.
-
ActionFX Theater!
Well what if they used today's NASCARS and created their own theme with it? I know Cedar Fair isn't that good with theme, but they could try it anyway.
-
Should PKI bring back the Smurf Ride?
I vaguely remember this ride, but what exactly was the smurf ride? Was it a water ride?
-
ActionFX Theater!
I was just thinking about this ride today. If Days of Thunder still operated at Kings Island, would it still be a popular ride or would it be more like, "meh".? Maybe they wouldn't call it days of thunder anymore, but they could call it Nascar - the ride or something more clever than that.
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
How can they be about ready to put trains on the track yet? They haven't finished that section where the tunnel is yet, or the shed? There's not even controls in there yet.
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
^ Nice Pun!
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
I sent Kings Island's PR team a suggestion recently about that. I mentioned that they should have a giant wall size park map of the park similar to what Cedar Point sells for $1.00-$2.00. I want to add that to my collection.
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
For those on Facebook, they posted a picture of the station on Kings Island's official page. I'm not sure how to post pictures on here in a post, but it's there; I swear!
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Where in the course of the ride is this at?
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Thank you Stashua for those pictures. Becareful about taking pictures and driving though. Only the second picture out of those, I couldn't see Mystic Timbers, but other than that, this ride is going to grace the Kings Island skyline in 2017.
-
Coasterstock 2017
I was there in 2015, but had to leave early the next day so I could study my math the day before a test on that Monday. The food was really good. Plus I was able to see Charlie Brown!
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Hey just curious, but does anyone have pictures of the station work currently being done? I saw a picture on one of Kings Island fanpage's but can't find it now. If somebody see it on their facebook, could you share it on here please? I'll give he/she a dollar!
-
What Coaster will your ride first when KI opens?
It's hard for me to answer that right now. Usually when me and my sister go, we decide right there and then.
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
As far as that picture up above is concerned, I bet they were installing the lift chain in place. Yeah I know the station isn't ready yet, but it's never too early to get some mechanical stuff done.
-
Coasterstock 2017
^ Believe me buddy! As soon as I get baid next Friday, I'm buying my ticket.
-
Coasterstock 2017
I had a question. Is there anyway to tell how many tickets are left? I can't buy my ticket until next weekend due to low funds. I heard this year, Coaster stock would be limited so I don't want to miss The Beast tour with my buddy. He bought his already, and his tour is at 3:00p.
-
Cedar Point's Ripcord Moved and Renamed
I was also happy to see Shoot the Rapid's old station still sitting there. A lot of you may not have liked the ride, but you had to admit back then that it was very beautifully landscaped. With that said, I hope they use the station for Professor Delbert(ripcord), for the current time being. I also hope they're not done ripping out the troughs. Otherwise, it's going to seem weird flying over old concrete.
-
Cedar Point (+ Other CF Parks) May Change All Season Drink Program
I hope they make it optional this year and years to come. I'm one of the weird one's that like the souvenir bottle and would be sad to see it go completely. However, I like this idea because my friends can't stand carrying a bottle around all day. I don't mind it, I just need to remember not to forget it before going to the next ride/attraction.
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
https://www.facebook.com/visitkingsisland/photos/a.226729858367.174830.155893938367/10155451813373368/?type=3&theater]Kings Island facebook page posted this today.
-
Coasterstock 2017
Count me in as a member that will be there next year.
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
Thanks for the update everyone. I'm so anxious for this ride that I've been having dreams about it.
-
Mystic Timbers Construction Progress
So since the park is closed now, has the park sent any new construction pictures on their website or the social media channels? Seems like everything is quiet since the world series ended. I know it's the off-season, but good grief.