Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fanofFirehawk

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by fanofFirehawk

  1. fanofFirehawk posted a topic in KI Polls
    How do you feel about Mr. Ouimet and his management, is he better than the previous? Vote above and go further in-depth below (that didn't turn out that way I wanted).
  2. that's cool how you where able to do that
  3. A magician never reveals there secrets.
  4. No the mazes do not cost anymore there are a few pay-per ride attractions like Slingshot, and Dinos. They do not allow re entry after 7, because it would probably be really hectic since they are open until like 2. If you have anymore questions I'm here for you BRO.
  5. Yes, if you pay for admission once you are in the whole day, even for Haunt. Hope you have good time. But there is no Re-Entry after 7pm
  6. I can't wait to see the train dropping down that drop! I hope Devin Olson does a "From Dreams to Screams" for Banshee.
  7. This would be much appreciated for my October 19th trip... Hopefully, I'll be there, too, for my bday. Look for the orange cat with bad teeth. I'm there for my Birthday too!
  8. False, Banshee makes 7 inversions and all sorts of other elements. So if I do the math right…. hold on…. that is….. uh…. 1 BILLION Degrees. Or like 2,520 Degrees...
  9. Great Trip! Very well written, and always a pleasure to read yours and get a perspective much like mine. *looks left, then right, no YoungStud* I think B&Ms are very beautiful, and there ascetics are just breathe taking.*jumps behind bush* But you got some great photos of the park. I can't wait to go to one of these and meet (some of) you guys!
  10. They will be supporting the staircase that is underneath the track for emergency evacuations.
  11. YoungStud, I got this for you BRO. No.
  12. If I may ask did you get a hold of such folders?
  13. Magic! (not a one word post...)
  14. I feel like it was from Star Tours…
  15. To quote a very famous line from a very famous movie:
  16. You guys just really like ****ing of Hades... Gosh.
  17. You are missing a "]" buddy...
  18. I actually enjoy Gatekeeper it is kind of like a break between rides.
  19. I have no idea what this means. It doesn't mean anything... He is just hating on B&M...
  20. I'd like it to dark through the ride, but have lights on the first hill, just lights shining up from the bottom, the standard Action Zone make up. I really want there to be a cemetery that the ride flies over. Some eerie lights over those might be cool. Are we going to see all of that like fog and scenery around and during the ride? I think it would be awesome to have a path that went back through a cemetery, kind of like the outside entrance through the cemetery at the haunted mansion at Disney World.
  21. This would be much appreciated for my October 19th trip...
  22. fanofFirehawk replied to fanofFirehawk's topic in KI Polls
    Kings Island needs a better flat line up indeed, Drop Tower is about it for me. Delirium is fun and relaxing but I don't really both with anything else. A fan crossing his fingers for a S&S Scream'n swing.
  23. fanofFirehawk replied to fanofFirehawk's topic in KI Polls
    Not everything is about 300 foot drops and 5.0 G-forces...
  24. Line cutting isn't cool, but it really isn't if you are offering to let them ahead of you, when I see my friends or my dad, I go backwards and meet them. She did seem to over react though. But in your defense they probably would have just ran two empty seats next to you so way to fill the train! As for me, it really isn't a fight but in line for Top Thrill Dragster, there was this guy, who was big African american tough guy. He was right behind us. I was just waiting and so was he. The man then pulled out a glass pipe with a weird liquid in it. It kind of looked like this. But he leaned over trying to conceal it, I assumed he was just trying to sneak a smoke, and was just about to call him out for it but that I realized it looked like an illegal pipe. He just did like two sniffs or what ever. I contemplated telling a ride op, but decided against it he was with us like all of the way. I kinda freaked me out.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.