Everything posted by fanofFirehawk
-
Banshee Trains
It is a virus, infecting every thread I say. Each and every one. (20)
-
'Naked and scared': Haunted house welcomes nude thrill-seekers
- Banshee Construction Progress
I think there is some sort of lift truck in front of it. Never Mind….- Banshee Trains
So every other coaster manufacture that builds or has built any roller coaster delivers INSANE ejector air, and B&M pails in comparison to ANY other coaster on earth? Just because it is not built by B&M? Seems like there isn't a Intamin camp but an anti-B&M camp.- Quick Overdue Weekend Trip Report (CP Trip 13-15SEP)
Great Trip Report! I really like your photo's. I'm very impressed that you rode laps on Maverick during ERT, I have tried that many a times, but I always end up head down to Mille, because Maverick is down. I've been thinking about trying to get my brother on Magnum, as a next step up from Gemini and Flight Deck. What seat would you say offers the smoothest ride on it?- Cedar point haunted?
DARKNESS FALLS. EVIL RISES. Each weekend night, Cedar Point transforms into a horror-filled nightmare. From mazes with terrifying creatures around every corner to thrill rides that'll haunt your dreams, it's everything you fear and can't wait to experience.- Intanim dying a slow death?
I hope they fix Shoot the Rapids, I guess I am a weird but I like Shoot the Rapids. Yeah, I probably wouldn't like to be submerged for a minutes at a time, but if they can fix this issue it would be much appreciated.- Kings Dominion Tips
If you want YoungStuds Opinion, go to Wikipedia, see which ones are Intamin and your done.- Flats
Next Year we are getting the greatest investment in Kings Island's history since it's inception, Banshee. But what will we see afterwards. It has been mentioned by many, even Don( I think) that Kings Island is in search of some good flat rides. So if it were up to you what flat ride would you put here, how would you theme it and where would you put it? I would vote for a Skyhawk Style ride to either take to place of the Crypts former "Box o'FUN" or place it in X-base. I'm not sure how I would theme it but I'd make it look really cool and "westerny", as for the one in X-base I could do quite a lot with that, but I probably would make it like a Astronaut G-force faculty that all test pilots would have to under go.- If I was King of King Island...
Welcome to Kings Island Central, you seem to have some great Ideas. But there is already a thread about bankrupting Kings Island here- What could KI do to each ride to improve it?
Racer: PAINT, PAINT, PAINT. It looks totally unloved, and I want the (arguably) most important coaster of all time to get the love it deserves Please, Please! Vortex: Repaint the rails. The blue is fine, but the orange is looking yellow. Compare the lift hill to the station and it's a night and day difference. If they are going to redo it, just repaint the entire thing. Diamondback: Tear it down and build something else (hey, you asked how it could be IMPROVED, not for something realistic) This is the one thing I disagree with you on... Firehawk: improved load/unload process. Nighthawk moves lines MUCH faster in my experience and has one station... Would a third train work? Invertigo: PAINT THE BLOODY SIGN THE RIGHT COLORS! God that is really annoying, how I would love if they did that. FoF: Better queue video. The current one, while fun, is dated and for locals and enthusiasts it is undoubtedly stale. I like the queue for FoF, i find it cool and entertaining, but I think it would be nice if they updated it and made it more for the 21st century. Flight Deck: Lap bars. I see no reason why a non-inverting coaster with sides and a floor in each car needs OTSRs. They did remove the seat belt thingy, so maybe we shall see that in the future. Backlot: Pay the licensing and bring back Italian Job name. It's on the control panel and the ride is obviously based on the chase scene in the movie. Just let it have the name. I remember reading some place that Cedar Fair signed off on some contract when the purchased the parks that Paramount's ride licensing was permitted through 2018 and was open for renewal. AE: Price is Right yodeler song on the main lift. Yes, I'm serious, I would love that. But I just like the theming restored on the ride and if that means playing the price is right on the lift then so be it. Beast: Less trims. Possibly some loudspeakers near the ride to make a roaring sound every so often. Not necessarily every cycle, but occasionally. That would be awesome, instead of the "bum, bum, bum, keep you hands down through out the entire ride" Ug the most annoying thing ever! You can hear it in the queue even. Flying Ace: Uh... Two Trains? Brake run, station, lift hill, that's 3 blocks, so it can run two, right? Indeed waiting for that ride with my brother it takes for ever. Woodstock Express: Give it more recognition, it's a great coaster for what it is, and it deserves more love. Make it The Beastie Again! Delirium: MaxAir ride cycle I think Delirium's is fine. Grand Carousel: Fix that beautiful Wurlitzer. It makes me cry on the inside every time I see it in its current state. I have a vinyl LP of its music, and it is lovely. I want to hear it in person. No arguments here. Boo Blasters: Add a pre-show, and turn on the sound effect for the guns, but make it quieter than it was. Also, have a laser pointer in them so you can see where you're aiming. Or at very least, add in a properly-calibrated sight. That would be nice, and I find the air pressure thing in the queue room really annoying.- Banshee Construction Progress
Has there been anything indicated from the park about whether or not Banshee will be lit up or will it be flying through the night blind?- CP Saturday 9/21/13 - fun but a little disappointing
There wasn't any indication as to why they weren't running the third train? Was it possibly undergoing maintenance, maybe the restraints under going some modifications? Or was it just sitting there on the transfer track?- CP Saturday 9/21/13 - fun but a little disappointing
Great Trip Report! It seems you had a great time at the park. It seemed pretty successful for a Haunt Saturday. Sorry about all of the Mechanical Issues but all awesome rides are bound to go down at some point. I was kind of under the impression that Mille was pretty reliable, but who knows what was the problem.(yes I know, "Someone does") You seemed to enjoy that Haunts they sound pretty good. The Wicked Twister thing was weird, but I don't think it was Mechanical that sounds more like a emergency stop by the Ride Op. Maybe someone probably had a camera out or something. I have a question, why didn't you ride Gemini? That is my favorite ride there at Cedar Point, it typically doesn't have that long of a line. Is it just me that loves that ride?- Intaminitis
Count me also…. Disney seems to be a fan of Vekoma. This is looking pretty awesome.- Intaminitis
Indeed, when it comes to Vekoma I will not hesitate to drop a Goliath upon you. You then will most certainly feel the Aftershock, and it will Sting, until I rein the Apocalypse down upon you. And I will continue you to do so...- Intaminitis
Say that to my face and not online….- The Most Ridiculous Thing a Ride Operator has told you.
^^ Like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h64_H6TOz4k i wacthed that clip on youtube About 1:39ish...- Intaminitis
The only post the op has made other than the first post was this: That doesn't seem like out of the blue, does it?- Smurfy Goes to Busch Gardens Williamsburg - PTR (9/15/13)
Great Trip Report! I'm glad you have fun! P.S. I like Laura's t-shirt.- Intaminitis
Most of time I just smile and grin at the posts here, but this time I laughed out loud. You made my day.- Haunt Thoughts 2013
The Delta Sky Club is pretty cool. Check it out here. I am not sure that the lines should be all that long. I mean the memberships are pretty exclusive from what I have observed.- Haunt commercial was right.
Settle for Flight Deck? I thing you are thinking up side down!- Review of the Terms of Service
I believe many of the current posters should take another look at The Terms of Service. There has been a lot of this going around. This is just a refresher of the stuff I have seen a lot of. But please take a look at Terms of Service. This was my original post for this, I decided to change it But you can view it below. I feel extremely stupid for posting this and I await for this topic to be closed. I decided not to change this topic entirely because I felt that would be just as bad. This topic had the intent to do what I felt was best for the forums.- Defunct Parks
I don't really know why anyone would want to see an defunct park. I find them really depressing and sad. Even watching videos, my eyes tear up and I can't finish it. I can't imagine being there in person. EDIT: 666th post! - Banshee Construction Progress