Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fanofFirehawk

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by fanofFirehawk

  1. Short, sweet, and to the point. Great Trip Report! I'm glad you had a "decent" time at the park!
  2. It really upset me when everyone in the locker room (and pretty much everywhere else in school) were saying that on 9/11.
  3. Or just not argue about it at all...
  4. If your worried about spelling Intamin wrong you did fine, but I'm sure they would apreiciate you capitalizing Intamin. B&M is should also be capitalized. If you're ever in doubt about how to spell remember Intamin is short for International Amusement Industry.
  5. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/user/1583-youngstud/
  6. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!!! Not another one. But Intamin is pretty awesome... When open.
  7. Considering my eight year old friend can put his hands up on Millennium Force…. How ever I do not know the effects after drinking an entire case of alcohol, but still... Also Millennium Force does push a bit higher than Diamondback. Mille being 4.5 while Diamondback being 4.2
  8. I have recently moved and I'm a hard time coping with it so the place that is common ground between Indy and Columbus is non other than the Best Place on Earth, Kings Island. I have plans to go a couple of times for the remainder of this season with my friends(Razy). But I was thinking of trying to set up and entire trip with the Gang. So we'd like to go the deadest day of the year. At Kings Island the most dead I have ever seen the park was during an education day, marathoning Diamondback, best day ever. But what days would you suggest for Kings Island and Cedar Point.
  9. I believe it will. But why don't you ask the ticket clerk or guest relations to be sure.
  10. Okay, okay... I enjoy both companies, I also really enjoy other companies like arrow and couple of those woodie manufactures. Can we just stop with the B&M vs. Intamin thing. Please! I makes me want to throw up and leave these forums. I know it is really easy to make fun of Youngstud, but just stop, and as for you bubbles (last time I swear) dude we get you like Intamin. Does that mean we aren't allowed to enjoy Diamondback or Gatekeeper. Yes, Intamin does push the limits and offers great, intense rides. But that does come with a cost more down time, which is fine for awhile, because I go quiet a lot. Although regular park guests you save and save there money and Christmas Bonus to go just for that one day and have the best day of the year, really they should be able to ride all of the rides they paid for. I was pretty PO'd because I didn't get to ride the dragster 4 trips in a row. B&M does offer a lot thrill for many people when I stand at the exit of Diamondback or Gatekeeper, I see everyone smiling, some even jumping right back in line. YoungStud, you look like a bigger guy, taller and athletic so if I have my seventh grade physics are correct you probably need more forces then what I would as a smaller 12 year old to experience the same thing. For any ride manufacture it does take some skills to design a 300+ ft. Roller Coaster that doesn't kill everyone of the first drop or bank, but still push the limits so you still are being held in by a tiny lap bar. One of Intamin's Head designers Werner Stengel is a pretty smart guy. He has a (honorary) Doctorate from Gothenburg University. B&M does have issues but they aren't all that bad, you can't blow them up and try and compare them to some of the Intamin's mistakes. Can we just stop the bickering about the two Companies, grab a snickers, and enjoy the freaking ride!
  11. I have been watching some videos of Knotts Berry Farms, and a few of there rides. I noticed that the Theming isn't half bad for Cedar Fair from what I can see on my high resolution MacBook Pro's Display. Have any of you been there? What would you say about the theming of park and certain attractions?
  12. I wonder if this might revive the Cedar Fair - Intamin Relationship. I know it sounds kind of weird but maybe if Intamin and Cedar Point work closely together and maybe offer a discount on ride... Possibilities... But who knows might never see another Intamin in a Cedar Fair park again, but a fan can dream can't he.
  13. What is the obsession with renaming FlightDeck to The Bat would that really complement Banshee all that well?
  14. If I remember correctly the smaller rides like Scrambler and Viking Fury will be open during the day, but closed when it comes time for the Haunt.
  15. When ever I take a friend on Flight Deck for the first time, I always look at them in horror when that happens, it is hilarious. Some scream, look down, some just respond with "What is happening" or "****".
  16. And Maverick. Can't Forget... Insane Ejector Air!!!
  17. Looks like it is going to sweep awfully low.
  18. For some reason some reason I can just see a stupid guest pointing at any new wooden roller coaster, and say: "Yeah, that one. It derailed and killed 27 people because it had a loop" I mean if guest can say: " Are you sure (to park employee) I mean I swear Cinderella's Castle was just like right over there.
  19. ^That is the number one most annoying thing, that doesn't happen at Cedar Point or Orlando parks.
  20. I doubt that, your Step-Mom probably just didn't notice, and I even more so doubt that then the restraints failed resulting in a near death experience.
  21. I don't know why we won't be getting flats, Cedar Point is and they got a pretty expensive toy this year. Not huge but none the less flats. One of which is Flying Erie Eagles...
  22. I agree, Boo Blasters in an out rage!
  23. Or we could be the next Kentucky Kingdom, New Orleans, ect.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.