It is amazing! (Kings Island countdown clock to opening day)

Purplehaze

I get out a lot ty! You are too negative my friend!

Ki is a wonderful place. It has been a huge part of my life since it opened from going as a kid and being amazed at a world unlike anyother. From meeting my first gf in the early 80's to meeting life long friends. I remember as a kid we would go and make a whole day out of it, our feet sore and blistered to where our parents would carry us out to the car after the fireworks. Yes I look forward to opening day very much, so does my kids. I have two kids who work there, one is one of the fire inspectors and the other is in food service going to security this year. So yeah obession? Nah not really, something to look forward too? Hell yes!

I love KI as much as the next guy.

But...

That is really pushing obsession. If it was something more than just opening day (i.e. Operation of a new ride, start of something new etc.) I could understand that. But just opening day? Some people need to get out more...

:rolleyes:

I don't see how it's any worse than people like you or I who sit on message boards making fun of 13 year olds in our signatures.

You guy's can't honestly tell me you could possibly turn this thread into a flame war.....

Oh of course its turned into a flame war, brownstggrr always has to correct people or put in his two cents, and its usually rude too.

brown's been a member of these forums for years and has never posed a problem to the mods here. You, on the other hand, need to read the Terms of Service before posting again. Directly attacking or insulting other board members is not allowed. This is your warning.

• 1 month later...