What rides have you NEVER been on?

Steve

I'm including Defunct rides. Remember the first time you came to KI. Since that year, what rides (of course including current attractions) have you never ridden?

I came in 92' for the first time. That being said, I never rode King Cobra, Flight Commander, the bungee thing (not slingshot but the one where your go up and down) or the Days of Thunder.

What have you not ridden since your 1st visit?

You mean Nickelodeon Universe? Yeah. I haven`t been on a few of the rides in Nick Universe. Specifically, I have never ridden the Lazytown Sportacopters (monorail helicopters). And up until last August, I had never ridden the Slingshot. That is a fun and thrilling ride, and well worth the $5 I paid to ride it.

You mean Nickelodeon Universe? Yeah. I haven`t been on a few of the rides in Nick Universe. Specifically, I have never ridden the Lazytown Sportacopters (monorail helicopters). And up until last August, I had never ridden the Slingshot. That is a fun and thrilling ride, and well worth the $5 I paid to ride it.

It will always be Hanna Barbara Land to me...I just rode the Sportcopters with my kids last week...because even though it was early admission for Gold Pass...it seemed to be th eonly thing open. I rode the Slingshot for the first time last weekend (during the problem with the smoker) and I paid the $5 as well....absolutley marvelous feeling. Was nearly as euphoric as sex :rolleyes:

Never went on Flight Commander....was in line when the lady fell to her death. Um anything that was there in the 80's and early 90's minus King Cobra, Days of Thunder...I wasn't tall enough to go on way back then. ;)

Edited To Say: Whatever that bungee like ride is that was over by SOB, they told me I couldn't ride it because I wasn't tall enough. I never since tried them at any other park. I think it was Extreme Flyer, I am 60 inches tall exactly and yet I was too short for that....yeah that makes sense to me.

I have never been on SLingshot and Xtreme Skyflyer. I think that is it i have rode everything else that is there today.

Defunct rides. Bavarian Beetle, Screamin Demon, Ferris Wheel, The Zodiac, Flight Commander.

Never went on Flight Commander....was in line when the lady fell to her death. Um anything that was there in the 80's and early 90's minus King Cobra, Days of Thunder...I wasn't tall enough to go on way back then. ;)

Edited To Say: Whatever that bungee like ride is that was over by SOB, they told me I couldn't ride it because I wasn't tall enough. I never since tried them at any other park. I think it was Extreme Flyer, I am 60 inches tall exactly and yet I was too short for that....yeah that makes sense to me.

I was able to ride Flight Commander once...totally freaked my wife out with my manuevers. I wasn't that impressed with it.

I haven't ridden anything in the park that doesn't allow adults on it...except the kiddie steel coaster, which I have ridden numerous times under its various names...I always wanted to do the kiddie bumper cars when they had the Flintstones cars on them!

Bam Bam's Boulder Cars...my son loved those

Yeah, there are many things I'd love to come back, mainly the King Cobra which I never got to ride, the Zodiac, and Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal. They never will though in this day and age :(

Ohh, I never rode scrappy's slide (but have ridden the giant slides elsewhere)

I have been on the boulder bumpers and every kiddy ride since I first came at age 3 lol.

Danny Phantons Flyers should be taken out. Any parent who is talked into riding this thing with their child will rue the day they did. It is most painful to the lower extremities of adult males...and I'm pretty sure most female riders would experience pain.

I shall only list rides at the park at present. I have never ridden:

The Crypt (though I rode TR:TR)

Backyardigan's Swing-Along

Blue's Skidoo

Go Diego Go

Jimmy Neutron's Atom Smasher

Nick Jr. Drivers

SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom Bash

Swiper's Sweepers

I will ride The Crpyt as soon as I can. As for the rest, I am too tall. :lol:

Best regards,

Italian Chef

For current rides, the only thing I haven't been on is Phantom Flyers, Blues Skidoo (Rode it as the Biplanes though), and Plankton's Plunge.

Captain Nemo knows how awesome Sportacopters are.

Phantom Flyers is fun for the kid in you, and the adult in you too...if you know what I mean!!! BA-HA! LOL! ;)

Let's see. Since my first visit, eh?

Slingshot

Euro Bungee

Rugrats Runaway Reptar (I'm too dang tall)

Most new Nick U rides (The older ones that have been renamed I've ridden when I was smaller and younger.)