My Endurance Stunt

G-Force

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Good luck finding Terpy at any Boo event aimed at anyone over the age of 11! :)

Terpy, truth tellin' (Always tell the truth, people will never believe you...or, as Mark Twain said...Always tell the truth. It will amaze your friends and confound your enemies.)

I am confused... yet I am not a enemy. However I am slightly amazed. Does this put me at the innocent bystander level?

SOB is two or three! Anyone who can ride it more than that is a terminator! LOL. Now the park was nearly empty sunday.

Well i beet it along time ago then! I miss the days when the general public hated SOB and there was never a wait, when i could just stay on for 20 rides in a row! Those were the days...

Man beaver when that thing gets torn down you're gonna be crying in your room for weeks.

Yes, i will! And so will you when Beast is removed!

You ride in the right seat and SoB is a very enjoyable and fun ride. That seat is front row of Red Train. Any other seat and you're nailed.

And yes, when Beast is removed I will weap like a little girl.

Yes, the best seat is the very front seat on the right on the red train. Red train is a little smoother than the blue train. The worst seat on SOB is the very back seat on the left on the blue train. I know almost everyone disagrees with me, but i think Beast is almost to rough to enjoy. Last season it was so much better. I find SOB to be alot more smooth and more thrilling.

SOB is two or three! Anyone who can ride it more than that is a terminator! LOL. Now the park was nearly empty sunday.

Well i beet it along time ago then! I miss the days when the general public hated SOB and there was never a wait, when i could just stay on for 20 rides in a row! Those were the days...

Was this post-neutering?? If so, when was that?? Since re-opening in July 07 the SOB lines have always seemed to be pretty decent from what I've seen!! Now, back in 05 and 06 there were times where SOB consistently had small lines.

Also, IMO, the back seat is WAY more smooth on Blue than Red. In fact, I think Blue is smoother than Red overall...want proof? Watch when the trains come back...after the ride op asks how was that ride? The screams from Blue are always consistently louder and more enthusiastic than Red!! Plus, this SOB ride op (Kathryn?) even said she thought Blue was the smoothest. But I rarely ride front seat, so who knows about that?

Was this post-neutering?? If so, when was that?? Since re-opening in July 07 the SOB lines have always seemed to be pretty decent from what I've seen!! Now, back in 05 and 06 there were times where SOB consistently had small lines.

Also, IMO, the back seat is WAY more smooth on Blue than Red. In fact, I think Blue is smoother than Red overall...want proof? Watch when the trains come back...after the ride op asks how was that ride? The screams from Blue are always consistently louder and more enthusiastic than Red!! Plus, this SOB ride op (Kathryn?) even said she thought Blue was the smoothest. But I rarely ride front seat, so who knows about that?

Last season, everytime i went to KI & SOB was open the longest wait there was was the station. Most of the time i had a walk on and could just re enter the line or just stay in the train. The blue train isn't very rough, i just find the red train more smooth but that is my opinion. Everytime i have gone to KI in 2008 SOB's queue is usually to the "High Security Bridge" sometimes way longer, and rarely a walk on. Im just saying that last season SOB was way less popular for the most part, and this year it's probably the second busiest coaster at KI (behind Firehawk.)

I am going to be going to KI on Sunday, unless I can't find somebody, for sure. I have decided to ride FoF instead. I am currently putting 113 as the KI record for most rides on a singular ride on one day. Which I am pretty sure is true. Doing this will allow for slight lines and maybe, just maybe, a dew break. Plus I find FoF 20 times more enjoyable and exciting than The Racer. I don't want to spend my 8 hours bored.

I did some marathon riding awhile back on the what is now Busch Gardens defunct Python. My brother and I went everyday one spring break and on the Wednesday of that week we decide hey this ride has no line at all lets see how many times we can ride it in one day. We got to about 107 before we got extremely bored and decided to catch some last minute rides on Montu and Kumba.

I did some marathon riding awhile back on the what is now Busch Gardens defunct Python. My brother and I went everyday one spring break and on the Wednesday of that week we decide hey this ride has no line at all lets see how many times we can ride it in one day. We got to about 107 before we got extremely bored and decided to catch some last minute rides on Montu and Kumba.

Sounds like you missed all the glory that is Busch Gardens Africa.

Sounds like you missed all the glory that is Busch Gardens Africa.

Ahh this was back before sheikra was built and we had already been 2 days that week and had 2 more days left to visit. I ended up with a good 50 rides on each montu and kumba and maybe 25 on both sides of gwazi cuz it gave me a headache.

^

Just curious did you see any animals or eat at the Crown Colony while there?

Yeah we saw a bunch of animals while riding the train. We didn't eat at the crown coloney. But my dad did frequent the Hospitality House quite a few times. Most the times we ate we would leave the park. There's an excellent BBQ buffet down the rhode called Fat Mans BBQ I recomend it to everyone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money eating at the park and has a big appetite.

*Posted from my T-mobile Sidekick