Attractions/buildings that will never leave PKI

Derek

I definatly agree, Beast will never leave, or it better not at least.. But what about Racer, I doubt it ever leaves either considering its been there since it opened. Although maybe not as popular now, it is till a PKI trademark... Another thing I doubt will ever leave is Beastie, or the Train

Speaking of burning, we always wanted to have a huge Bonfire out of SOB its first year if they didn't get it working.

Though, The Beast, Eifel Tower, the carousel (it could be redone but not taken out, maybe moved), the fountains and probably the international restruant all most likely would never leave the park. Oh and The Racers as well. Everything I could see being taken out but those things are basically the landmarks of the park and what it is known for.

The Beast - built in 1979 put Kings Island on the map. It'll never, ever be taken out - unless aliens from outspace steal it. Also, I'd say that The Eiffel Tower would never leave because it is the trademark of PKI - as Cinderalla's Castle is to Magic Kingdom. Due to the sheer cost of building it and its magnificent size - I doubt that SOB would ever be removed. Additionally, I think that FoF wouldn't ever be taken out.

I agree that the Eiffel Tower, Carousel, Flying Eagles, K.I.M.V & R.R., International Street, Royal Fountain, Beast, Beastie, SOB, Racer will never leave the park.

What about Monster, Scrambler, Shake, Rattle, and Roll, or Dodgems?

Derek

The Golf Course is across the street, and it doesn't belong to Kings Island anymore. Plus you would have to get permission from the state to build over the highway like that. I don't see that ever happening. At most I can see the employee lot being used and it going somewhere else, which I think they should do, or make a parking garage if ever needed.

• 6 years later...

hirst of all, yeah i know im reviving a dead topic. but its the offseason & wanted to see past topics(to keep new ones about the same stuff being created). while going thru this it made me laugh @ how many people are wanting SOB to burn to the ground, how many people were wrong (ex:flying eagles). anyone care to add?

Guest TombraiderTy
Flyers will never leave either, they are too popular.

:rolleyes:

Of the current attractions, I can't imagine The Beast, Racer, or Eiffel Tower being removed, unless they were damaged beyond repair. Even then, I could imagine Kings Island "reviving" The Beast through a new wooden roller coaster on the same land.