Join Us For Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend!

BoddaH1994

Are you a Ride Warrior? On May 9th and 10th Kings Island will unveil the inaugural Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend! This weekend will be packed with exclusive ride times, backstage tours and guest speakers.

Exclusive Ride Times For the event will include -

Saturday

• Beast 7:00am - 9:00am
  • Vortex 8:00am - 10:00am
  • Backlot Stunt Coaster 8:00am - 10:00am
  • Diamondback 10:30pm - 1:30am

Sunday

• Racer 8:00am - 10:00am
  • Firehawk 8:00am - 10:00am
  • Flight of Fear 8:00am - 10:00am
  • Last Rides on Diamondback

This fun-filled weekend will include backstage tours of The Beast, The Racer and Son of Beast, special meal deals, drink wrist bands and a special presentation by Jeff Gramke - one of the original minds behind the legendary Beast, as well as many other activities.

This is event is FREE to Kings Island Gold and Cedar Fair Platinum Pass Holders who are members of accredited coaster clubs or enthusiast groups. You must be a registered member of an accredited coaster clubs or organizations in order to participate. Please note that you must have been a registered member of KICentral by February 1st, 2009 in order to participate in Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend as a KICentral member. Each member of an accredited coaster club/organization is allowed to bring one guest to participate in the events for the cost of $47.99 per adult or $31.99 for Jr/Sr. This includes all of the action-packed events of Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend plus two days of admission to Kings Island (May 9th and 10th).

Click here for more information about Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend including a list accredited clubs/organizations, specifics and how to register and purchase tickets!

After what may have felt like an eternity to many of counting down the months, days, hours, minutes or even seconds -- the time has finally arrived! It's fast, it's full of venom and IT'S HERE! Diamondback, Kings Island's new 230' steel monster, will open this Saturday. With its incredible height, ten vertical drops, special open-air stadium-style seating and countless other incredible and innovative features, it is certainly the most anticipated new ride of 2009!

Click here to see photos of Diamondback or

to see a video of Diamondback in action!

Do you want the latest information sent directly to your cell phone? Sign up for KICentral's official mobile club and receive text alerts with the latest news and information about Kings Island! Signing up is fast and free! Click here for more information about KICentral's official mobile club!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will deff be there. I have a question though. If I want to register myself now and I somehow find a guest may I register them after I register?

I'm glad you asked. If you want to bring a guest you MUST register them at the same time that you register. Also remember that this event is FREE to Kings Island Gold and Cedar Fair Platinium Pass Holders who are also members of the accredited coaster clubs. Guests must pay for a ticket to participate in Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend.

Here's the breakdown:

• Kings Island Gold Pass/Cedar Fair Platinum Pass AND Member of a Coaster Club -- FREE
  • Kings Island Gold Pass/Cedar Fair Platinum Pass and you are coming as a coaster club member's guest it's $47.99 for adults and $31.99 for jr/sr.
  • NOT a Kings Island Gold Pass/Cedar Fair Platinum Pass holder, but you ARE a member of a coaster club it's $47.99 for adults and $31.99 for jr/sr.

Thank you soo much that helps so much! Now I gave my potential guest a deadline of Monday to tell me if he is coming or not. Now I'm sorry but I have one more question. If I were to purchase my season pass now how early could I get it processed on the 9th?

That's a question that you may have to call the park to ask 1-800-288-0808. However they made it clear that you would NOT have time to process your pass before the 7:00am Beast ERT. If you wish to process your pass, the park is open the day before Ride Warriors Weekend on May 8th from 10:00am - 10:00pm and I believe the season pass processing will be available during its regular hours that day.

Also -- for "membership number" please put your KIC username or number.

Oops, I didn't put anything. I just hit the back button and filled in the missing info. I should be ok, right?

EDIT*** Also, will we be sent a confirmation of some sort by the park? It would be nice to know for sure that we're on the list.

Please note that you must have been a registered member of KICentral by February 1st, 2009 in order to participate in Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend as a KICentral member.

I wish that would have been announced in January. If I had known that I would have registered a long time ago. maybe it was announced and i missed it. oh well. Hope everyone has a great time and maybe I'll join you next year.

exactly what time is check in? because if i get to go, my mom and dad arn't going to pay the $48 to get in to be the guest with me and my sister and that means that me and my sister would have to be dropped off while they walk around the park.

also i'm getting ready to leave for the park in a few minutes, so i will be looking for some of you all

Terpy, who has visions of old Mrs. Callabash saying: "I'm sorry, Mr. YourNameHere, we have no record of your registration, the park opens at 10 and closes at 10...enjoy your day at Para...uh...Kings Island."

Hope not. On a Saturday, I'd ride The Beast and leave until Sunday.