Best part of White Water Canyon

Oldiesmann

What is your favorite part of White Water Canyon at KI?

If the option you want isn't on the list, let me know. These are the only ones I could think of right now...

It's hard for me to choose, but I think my favorite part would be taunting the canon controllers. It usually ensures that you get soaked, and it's especially fun when the others in your boat are trying to avoid getting soaked...

Wait one second... You have never been on WWC :blink: We need to change that!! Ride Warrior Intervention :lol:

I don't ride water rides in the dry park. Unless it's hot enough for your clothes to dry quickly, the water causes a nasty little skin irritation most of us should know all too well.

This?

...While there's a major yuck factor in feeling a warm current in a cool pool, the real health danger comes elsewhere, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC is working with the Water Quality and Health Council, which sponsored the survey, to encourage good pool hygiene.

...In recent years, outbreaks of cryptosporidiosis, a nasty diarrheal illness, have centered on swimming pools and recreational water parks nationwide....

Seventeen Percent of Adults Say They Pee In The Pool:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...n1.4bc6ee2.html

Terpy,

I have a CPO "Certified Pool Operator" and I know all about crypto and the previsions that are made to reduce risk while swimming in pools. Water rides and even the splash pool for Diamondback's water is always monitored. There is something known as an AFR; Accidental Fecal Release, when I first got into the waterpark business I couldn't believe this happens all the time. When a guest "poops" in any body of water that body of water must be closed, fecal matter "poop" cleaned out and chlorine must be raised to at least 2.0ppm for 30 mins. Now if it is a diarrhea that body of water must be cleared of all matter and shocked up to 20ppm for 10 hours, now in both cases the pH must be maintained between 7.4 and 7.6 due to chlorine is more affective at those numbers.

Here's a friendly little tip when ever you go to a pool.. In your mind, think. You are basically taking a huge bath with people you don't, or might, know. So treat others as you would want to be treated (yippie, I learned somthing in kindergarden!).

this post took a weird and twisted twist?

But love the fact of white water canyon its secluded back in there!!

Also love the dryer "family dryer" it works okay to help with sponge bob water city (whatever its name), the log flume ,and white water canyon,

Its a neat addition!