I Think...I Just.. Fell in love

Whales_Rock

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the relevant topic of the OP... my black book has definietly been shuffled since my trip to CP.

1)Millie

2)Maverick (I LOVE a ride that just throws so much at you so quickly you cannot keep up with it)

3)Diamondback (subject to change after I ride Rockin Roller Coaster in 16 days).

Im sure I will add a couple of woodies to the list after I visit Holiday World and Indiana Beach later this summer... but as of now the woodie I used to Love has been caged and I truly have no remorse in walking right by the entrance path as I pass Db's splashdown.

I fell in love with The Beast years ago. And with The Voyage and The Raven last year.... And I adore Magnum and MF and Maverick and TTD at CP! You can be in love with more than one coaster at the same time!!! They're not like women..... LOL!!!

Obviously Son of Beast does care, he does not injure those who love him, but if he thinks you love another coaster he tears you apart :P

I fell in love with The Beast years ago. And with The Voyage and The Raven last year.... And I adore Magnum and MF and Maverick and TTD at CP! You can be in love with more than one coaster at the same time!!! They're not like women..... LOL!!!

Obviously Son of Beast does care, he does not injure those who love him, but if he thinks you love another coaster he tears you apart :P

He knows he's my #2 wooden coaster.... that is when The Beast's trims are off! If not, then he's #1. :lol:

...3)Diamondback (subject to change after I ride Rockin Roller Coaster in 16 days)...

RRC is not the best ride. Honestly I think Diamondback beats it by far. Disney World Hollywood Studios I assume? Great park. I LOVE WDW.

Yeah, we are going to WDW in 2 weeks (July 25-29) and I am most definitely looking forward to it. Ive been there numerous times, but the last time was 1987... A World of things have changed since then I know. I have a serious thing for indoor launched coasters (FoF is #4 on my list, just forgot to list it) and I am really amped about riding RRC. Like I said, Db still may remain #3... but this remains to be seen. BTW, if anyone is interested in what RRC looks like without the building, check this out http://www.rcdb.com/ig769.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Diamondback at night :wub:

Oh, and this amazing girl I met. :) 6 months.

haha. first of all, wow. of course you would metion her, and to truly fall in love with a ride at KI, You have to ride The Beast or Diamondback on the very last ride of the night. with the fireworks going. Truly amazing! :wub:

plus i kinda hav a girl too....hahaha :P

and to truly fall in love with a ride at KI, You have to ride The Beast or Diamondback on the very last ride of the night. with the fireworks going. Truly amazing! :wub:

Totally agree about Diamondback with the fireworks going off - amazing, but have to point out, this is not the very last ride of the night (it's also fun to watch fireworks while in line and ride the last ride of the night) and it doesn't happen (any more? or never did?) on Beast with the shutdown.

and to truly fall in love with a ride at KI, You have to ride The Beast or Diamondback on the very last ride of the night. with the fireworks going. Truly amazing! :wub:

Totally agree about Diamondback with the fireworks going off - amazing, but have to point out, this is not the very last ride of the night (it's also fun to watch fireworks while in line and ride the last ride of the night) and it doesn't happen (any more? or never did?) on Beast with the shutdown.

Oh yeah haha sorry. But yes they did at one point. My first ride on The Beast was with my dad on the very last ride of the night, and going up the lift hill, The fire works started. It was beautiful.

I personally think The Beast is haunted, but the cables are NOT located by The Beast.

I'm interested here. Why do you think The Beast is haunted?

I think it is haunted because I have had my own personal experience on it, and that makes me want to ride it more and more to see if I see it again. I'm a strong believer in supernatural things. After I saw what looked like a guy in his teen years walking up the second lift hill right behind the train, then turn back around and it wasn't there anymore, I always try to see if I can see it again. That's why I think it is haunted.

Cool experience!

I personally think you would see a coaster enthusiast ghost hanging out there more than the ghost of the people who have died in the park. What would be better than having the park to yourself after everyone goes home, sounds like heaven to me! :)