Spongebob: The Ride in 3D

Diamondback96

We often have a discussion on this thread about the importance of good customer service. I know a lot of you are going to think I'm crazy but the Sponge Bob ride actually has something important to say about this subject. It shows that it is of utmost importance to listen to the customer. If Spongebob had listened to the customer before taking off on that pickle chase, he would have learned from the customer that he did not want pickles on his burger. Not only would Spongebob have saved himself a lot of trouble but he would have had a much happier, satisfied customer. Just a thought.

I agree, Terpy, the makers of the the video didn't intend to make any kind of serious statement. Yet, I still think it would be a good motivational video to show in a humorous way to employees the importance of developing good listening skills.

I agree, Terpy, the makers of the the video didn't intend to make any kind of serious statement. Yet, I still think it would be a good motivational video to show in a humorous way to employees the importance of developing good listening skills.

Oh, I'd not be so sure it wasn't intentional. Spongebob often works on several levels. See also The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum, which is actually an allegory about monetary policy. Really.

http://www.prosperityuk.com/prosperity/articles/wizzoz.html