Undercover Boss filmed at GWL Kings Island.

I have seen a couple eps of this show and they are all the same. They find a couple of bad things, and tell a sob story. The bad things are then corrected and the sob story gets a happy ending. Highly scripted and even more highly unbelievable. It is used as advertising for whatever business is being featured on that episode.

Reality TV sucks and should not be watched by anyone ;)

I like the show quite a bit. I love the way that problems are dealt with, and the stories told about hard workers in the organizations covered. I want to make it my goal as a future manager to treat employees like family. You see everywhere that if you take care of employees they take care of their customers.

If they do the show in typical fashion, viewers across the nation won't know one GWL from another, and won't know whether they're looking at the one in Mason, or the one in Grapevine, Texas. They seem to keep the geography out of the script. When they did the Roto Rooter episode, if you didn't know better, you'd have thought everyone flew into Des Moines, Iowa, rather than into Cincinnati.

They seem to keep the geography out of the script.

In every show, it is very clear where the "boss" is working/ training at.

Thanks, Browntggrr,

I guess I always miss that part; now that I think about it, I usually watch that show 'piecemeal' while surfing through channels. It just seemed to me like they left out where the headquarters are when they do the big 'reveal'.

Don't forget the GWL in Sandusky. Lol. I don't like one of the ladies at the desk too well at the Mason GWL. I asked her are they going to be doing day passes anytime soon. She gave me a response, but it was a very rude one. I told her all i did was ask something simple. No need to be rude.

I've only seen one episode and the idea wasn't very appealing to me. However, I'd watch this episode just to see what all is said about the park.

It would be interesting to see one where Dick Kinzel works as a food service employee. tongue.gif

You won't see him. Cedar Fair has no ownership of GWL. Lol.

I've only seen one episode and the idea wasn't very appealing to me. However, I'd watch this episode just to see what all is said about the park.

It would be interesting to see one where Dick Kinzel works as a food service employee. tongue.gif

You won't see him. Cedar Fair has no ownership of GWL. Lol.

I mean a different episode where he works at one of the parks as a food service employee. (I meant it as a joke)

Although it isn't reality so it doesn't really matter. No one notices the cameras getting shoved in their faces while they're disciplining their new "employee"... It's all a joke.