Son Of Beast will ? Operate in 2011

Snowman

So this is currently a thread about nothing? Gee thanks.

Since the beginning of October, there have been 4 pages of comments regarding rumors about SOB on the 2010 thread.

So obviously people do have things to say about SOB. I'm just trying to save new readers from having to go through 77 pages of comments.

Your welcome!

I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say, The park DOES know what they're going to do about Son of Beast, they are just refusing to talk about it for whatever reason they may have. When they say they haven't even talked about it or thought about it since March, I would venture to guess that's a lie. I do agree, we may as well stop talking about it until something does happen or comes from over

there. Then when that happens, we can give Cheers or Jeers to whatever that is. I'm sure the park reads all of this stuff, and knows how each of us feels. I for one don't want it torn down, but would

like to see it reprofiled in some way to make it a little better. That's just way too much wood to waste by destroying. I wouldn't mind seeing the loop back myself!

Agreed With Jackson and Gordon. ITs gettign old to talk about Son of Beast. Stop Harping on it.

I agree with all of you. This thread: OFFICIAL! Son of Beast Will NOT Operate in 2010 just keeps popping up with new posts.

Given that the 2010 season has come/gone and obviously people still want to post about SOB, I'm just trying to save new readers from going through 77 pages.

Geez moods sure seem to go down hill around here during the off-season.

• Like 1

...I'm sure the park reads all of this stuff, and knows how each of us feels....

I can 100 percent guarantee the park has no idea how I feel about this issue. I have carefully avoided any public presentation as to my feelings on this matter, and will continue so to do, as I must...for some reason or another.

Terp, choosing his words with care, yet again