Soak City attraction names released

jcgoble3

The names are good, just am still not liking Soak City name.

But the waterpark is getting bigger,

Do you think KI will ever get a true water coaster with all of this hoopla?

I am right there with you on the new Soak City idea! Due to that to my knowledge, no Cedar Fair waterpark has one, the likely hood of that we are getting a water coaster are slim, i wish we did have one, and Boomerang Bay...

Maybe for the 41st anniversary!! water coaster, KING COBRA, The Bat, heck even the louisville park had some better water attractions than ki, with the up and down hill technologies. KI is now the Biggest baddest water park in all of NKY/INDIANA/ and CINDAY areas.

But a water coaster the longest, tallest, most hills, only looping, okay that's pushing it,

Overall would be a welcome addition!

I think the names are original and very fitting to the newly renovated Soak City! I hope i get to visit it this summer as i will be spending most of my time this summer up front in the dry park. I actually like the name Pineapple Pipeline... I like Pineapple :P

Whenever I think of Zoom Flume, I think of the now defunct water slide that used to reside at Coney Island. It was replaced by the Twister in 2009. The Zoom Flume opened at Coney in 1977.

They are also all about the alliteration too! Rendezvous Run, Tropical Twister, etc.

I was thinking the same thing. That slide was my childhood. Ahhhh. Miss it dearly.

Also as seen on the webcam, Sydney Sidewinder got a green slide, a blue slide, it looks like a palm tree near the Sydney Sidewinder or something like a pole, the Awesome Aussie Twisters got a blackish paint job, the Subway has almost the same color coat as before, and the new "bathroom wavepool" has some of the fishing nets from the gift shop, are just a few of the improvements seen on the webcam.