Workers

SonofBaconator

I get the feeling railroader19 is desperately trying to get to 100 posts. If this is true PLEASE just go to an old post and type, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, in separate posts. Because once you hit 100, people here will take every topic you post more seriously. ;)

(plus you get to sit at the cool lunch table)

• Like 1

Actually, railroader19's name and avatar no longer link anywhere, and if I use the search function to try to bring up his profile, I get this error:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

This member is no longer active.

See here.

What happened?

• Like 1

Lets you sit at the cool lunch table.

Also shows how much you've posted. Until proven otherwise, I do take note of the circles a person has and bases my "want/need" to read what they post. There are some members who don't have 500 posts, yet I read what they have to say because they have proven to add intelligent conversation, even people who have less than 10! However, there are those that have more than that, 100-500 that I very much ignore.

Not every person does this, it's just how I operate...

• Like 1

Is anyone willing/able to share what the CF/KI policy is for social media/things like KIC.

While certain things like not disclosing confidential info is obvious, many companies also have rules that require disclosure of employment and disclaimers about personal opinion versus representing the company when discussing the company online.

Im just wondering as I know many valuable contributors on these forums over the years have worked at the park so it doesn't seem like being on KIC/internet forums is frowned upon, but I also have to believe there is some strong advice provided somewhere on how to act.

Is anyone willing/able to share what the CF/KI policy is for social media/things like KIC.

While certain things like not disclosing confidential info is obvious, many companies also have rules that require disclosure of employment and disclaimers about personal opinion versus representing the company when discussing the company online.

Im just wondering as I know many valuable contributors on these forums over the years have worked at the park so it doesn't seem like being on KIC/internet forums is frowned upon, but I also have to believe there is some strong advice provided somewhere on how to act.

I know that during my orientation last year at KI, KIC was brought up by the lady who was doing our orientation. I said that i was on here, and she was talking about what you can or can't say on places like here or Facebook. My guess is that you can't talk about what is going to be built and other stuff too unless you are part of the higher ups or it's already been said by the park.

Lets you sit at the cool lunch table.

Also shows how much you've posted. Until proven otherwise, I do take note of the circles a person has and bases my "want/need" to read what they post. There are some members who don't have 500 posts, yet I read what they have to say because they have proven to add intelligent conversation, even people who have less than 10! However, there are those that have more than that, 100-500 that I very much ignore.

So, you wouldn't read anything I posted? :( I tend to "lurk around" and only add if i have something I can contribute to the conversation. That way I don't drive people crazy lol

Your restraint is appreciated... More recently than any time I can remember, new members are coming out of the woodwork and posting just about any thought or claim that crosses their minds. Most interestingly, they all talked to different people or are related to "managers" at Kings Island who all shared different secrets with them about the same ride! So I guess those workers never got the memo...

• Like 1

...(my stuff)...

So, you wouldn't read anything I posted? :( I tend to "lurk around" and only add if i have something I can contribute to the conversation. That way I don't drive people crazy lol

Haha no no no, rest assured, I will read and make my mind up about the poster pretty quickly! I already have my list, and there aren't too many people on it (pretty much every 'new' poster that is posting all that junk)

This will help you understand:

**SOME STRONG LANGUAGE IN THIS!!!***

But it gets my point out quite easily.

Actually, railroader19's name and avatar no longer link anywhere, and if I use the search function to try to bring up his profile, I get this error:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

This member is no longer active.

See here.

What happened?

If you were to delete your profile, and not your posts, could that cause it? Mccarthysnerd was banned, but you can still view his profile.