Halloween Haunt Auditions!

DestineyyStarr

This will be my 5th year as a Scareactor (although it will be my 21st year total working at the park). Until the park officailly announces the Haunt attractions, I can neither confirm nor deny where I work, but I am so excited to get started again. I love this time of year! Well... not this time of year exactly, but the time of year that will start in 3 weeks. There's a few more of us on here, they'll come out of hiding soon.

This will be my 5th year as a Scareactor (although it will be my 21st year total working at the park). Until the park officailly announces the Haunt attractions, I can neither confirm nor deny where I work, but I am so excited to get started again. I love this time of year! Well... not this time of year exactly, but the time of year that will start in 3 weeks. There's a few more of us on here, they'll come out of hiding soon.

You can confirm you'll work at Kings Island, no?

• Like 3

Thanks, it's been awhile since I've been Terpyed (Terped? Terpyized?) :lol:

And yes, I can confirm that I'll work at Kings Island. My whereabouts within Kings Island will remain a mystery to many, for now...

Thanks, it's been awhile since I've been Terpyed (Terped? Terpyized?) :lol:

And yes, I can confirm that I'll work at Kings Island. My whereabouts within Kings Island will remain a mystery to many, for now...

I think I know where you work.

Anywhere but Soak City. :D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...