Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Just a thought, but could there be pieces of a crane on site? No way to tell from the pics, but that could come in on a flatbed. That could have been the late night delivery. If so, another piece of construction equipment might be overlooked by most, but could be a clue that vertical construction will start soon.

I see an announcement of an announcement soon. With that link that was posted pages earlier that directs you to see that Kings Island is getting a new restroom and "project 2014 CC" and the possible track or support sighting. I may be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking.

Tuskin is indeed right.

Never right to put words in my mouth and assume I saw something ground breaking.

Or did I?

Someone knows. They should spill the beans. Because I'm not the one doing it.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

If you can't spill the beans yourself, can you at least tell us explicitly why you can't spill the beans?

Across all sections of the forum, we've managed nearly 750 posts in the past 24 hours, which is probably a record for KIC.

Congratulations, HTCO. :P

I think this thread is only a couple hundred posts from being the largest thread on this site. I think the DB construction thread is still #1 but it's posts are also in the 7,000. We are close!

• Like 1

Across all sections of the forum, we've managed nearly 750 posts in the past 24 hours, which is probably a record for KIC.

I think this thread is only a couple hundred posts from being the largest thread on this site. I think the DB construction thread is still #1 but it's posts are also in the 7,000. We are close!

The Rumor Coaster for 2009 thread was, by far, the largest.

• Like 1

@CoasterGeek101:

I believe YOU are the one who needs to calm down a bit. We were/are excited about all of this, I'm sure there are things that get you very hypered up. If not, then that sucks.

And HTCO knows something, but it's not what we want it to be...

...but I may be wrong. After all, I'm just a kid.

The Rumor Coaster for 2009 thread was, by far, the largest.

Do you know how many post were in it?