Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

But KK is only spending $7 million on the new coaster. It's highly unlikely to be a B&M.

so basically this coaster coming to Kings Island is going to be a B&M invert and now the only decoding left is the announcement date, which as of Kings Island PR's tweet stating "I am thinking of a number 1-31 any guesses" means its going to be this coming month.... The only thing there is to argue about now is what the ride will be like and what day is going to be the announcement...

New tweet from @KingsIslandPR

"I am thinking of two numbers between 1-31. Any guesses?"

...hmmm...

Isn't it obvious folks?

Pay attention... don't get caught up in minutia and nonsense. Simply LISTEN to what the park is NOT saying.

You'll know in due time, the park is telling you that.

Sigh, I cant believe I am going to be the first person to post this. Everyone should really listen to Shaggy more often.

1-31 .. what is 1-31? 30.

* I honestly don't know. Or do I?

...hmmm...

Isn't it obvious folks?

The word obvious means "clearly seen; unmistakably evident and visible; easily understood".

Obviously the meaning of the tweet isn't obvious.

From my perspective, it could mean different things. It may not even have anything at all to do with what KI's building. This could simply be another one of Don's "tweetups" to people in the park, where if they find him and give him the correct answer, they win something.

The way I see it the park is succeeding in getting us all caught up in anticipation like when most of us were little kids waiting on Santa Claus.

I'm waiting on a court to decide the future of Santa Claus, unless the parties koch up a settlement. And the suspense is driving me silly.

Is that the same?

Terp, living life in a holiday world and waiting for the Career-O-Matic to stop spinning. Which slot? HW: L or D. Terp: Q or NQ. Then if Q and R, S?

• Like 8

Well, I officially announce that I'm soon going to be announcing that I'm going to lunch.

Not that anyone really cares. But still, for the sake of being a smart alec, I just wanted to announce that. :P

...hmmm...

Isn't it obvious folks?

Pay attention... don't get caught up in minutia and nonsense. Simply LISTEN to what the park is NOT saying.

Sigh, I cant believe I am going to be the first person to post this. Everyone should really listen to Shaggy more often.

Actually 1-31 equals negative 30... that ,means they announced the new attraction 30 days ago ;)

Decoding done!

• Like 2

0148ou47gk6jdgcli000tu.jpg

IMO Patriot's layout looks like what I think we will be getting for 2014..

Lets hope not, patriot really sucks.

Ive never ridden Patriot but I agree, that coaster really doesn't look that great to me. hopefully if it is an invert it will have a layout with way more than what's pictured here.

• Like 4

...hmmm...

Isn't it obvious folks?

Actually 1-31 equals negative 30... that ,means they announced the new attraction 30 days ago ;)

Decoding done!

:o I stand corrected!! haha

I think the announcement will be tommorow

Very, very doubtful.

An announcement of an announcement should precede the announcement. So to speak.

There may not be A day...

You capitalized A. No one just capitalizes A in a sentence. THAT means something. Now let me think. Hmmm

There may not be a day. vs. There may not be A day. Meaning you are putting significance on A, which could mean there may not be A day: meaning there could be two days for announcements. Or, there may not be A day: meaning it could be at night.

...hmmm...

30 days has September, April, June, and November

All the rest have 31

February has 28 except during leap year when it has 29

• Like 1

How about this...they're going to announce the ride at some point this year, and then build it and have it ready next year. When the announcement is, noone knows, but there will be an announcement regarding the announcement...

When that time comes, we will know everything, until then we know very little other than there's lots of concrete that's being poured, and that literally is it.

• Like 7