Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

^They added two pieces to the exit of the lift loop and another two pieces going up into the top of the dive loop.

Ohh ok I see that now. Y'all are quite observant lol I'm clueless :P thanks for the info!

They added four pieces of track and had multiple deliveries come in as well. Combine that with the rain, and IMO, they made good progress. Also, I don't think the cold affects them, especially when it's still above freezing.

Four pieces of track? Maybe I'm missing stuff on the update lol only change I saw was a little bit of track on what will be the section coming out of the lift hill loop. Was that four pieces? Forgot about the deliveries lol
you can go to the gallery link in my signature and just arrow back and forth to notice the changes

I don't get online much but I will have to do that :) thanks :)

Diamondback's rattle is terrible. The vibrations are similar to those barrels around the park you can sit on.(anybody know what im talking about?) i actually found the last row on racer less bumpy and rattly than the last row on Diamondback. A ride 40 years old should not feel newer than a ride thats only from 2009! This is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe its about time Cedar Fair realizes that B&M really isnt all that great .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Did you fall and hit your head?

Diamondback is a lot smoother that Racer.

The red train is riding the best this year toward the front.

You really need to go ride the Cedar Point B&M trio. Diamondback runs light years better than those 3.

• Like 1

It's really not B&M's fault that these relatively new coasters like GK and DB are starting to rattle and 'bounce' IMO. I think it has to do more with Cedar Fair themselves. Replacing coaster wheels apparently is not a huge priority on FUN's to-do list...

And like I've mentioned before, Nitro and Bizarro run smooth as glass.

• Like 7

Last piece of the dive loop is being attached now! :D

The last piece wasn't being attached at 8:47am.. Nor is it even happening at 9:18 am haha

It was on the crane being lined up at the time (the most recent piece) and looked larger than it really was. :P But enjoy your smug laughs.

Just making calls when I'm lucky enough to!

I didn't find Gatekeeper boring at all. Perhaps because it's kind of hard to find a ride boring when the restraints have painfully pinned you in and you're just wishing for the ride to end.... I REALLY hope Banshee restraints don't hurt like Gatekeeper. If they do, then my rides on Banshee will be very limited!

• Like 3

BoddaH1994 did that to me. I'm still trying to decide whether to keep it or change it to something else.

Now that's funny. Did he steal it from your video, or is that from Don's footage?

I didn't find Gatekeeper boring at all. Perhaps because it's kind of hard to find a ride boring when the restraints have painfully pinned you in and you're just wishing for the ride to end.... I REALLY hope Banshee restraints don't hurt like Gatekeeper. If they do, then my rides on Banshee will be very limited!

That issue has been fixed on Gatekeeper, and it was confirmed that it won't be an issue on Banshee.

• Like 1

BoddaH1994 did that to me. I'm still trying to decide whether to keep it or change it to something else.

Now that's funny. Did he steal it from your video, or is that from Don's footage?

The angle suggests that it came from Don, which is corroborated by the fact that Ryan did this minutes after posting photos that Don gave him special access for. It's not hard to believe that Don gave him more than just special access. :P

• Like 3