Is it going to be fun you think?

PKICoasterFreek

I think this is going to be awesome.. I am getting my first season pass because of the new addition.. It never felt to me worth the drive with the old waterpark. But now It will be worth it to stay now over night and do a two day park for me...

Edited by pkisparks

• 2 weeks later...

As a former victim of ecoli food posioning who spend countless PAINFUL hours on the toilet...I look forward to experiencing this new ride.

And I tell you, ecoli is no joke. It's much worse than salminela. I had diarrhea more than 20 times daily and lost 30 pounds quickly. The strain of ecoli that I had, 157, caused some fatalities in Japan. Luckily, I wasn't one of them.

Good thing you weren`t one of the unlucky ones Italianchef! BuddaH1994, I don`t believe that Tasmanian Typhoon wikll be in total darkness. You will start out in an inclosed tube, which maybe somewhat dark, but I`m sure some light will permeate through the tube. Also, the actual funnel and the highlight of the ride, will be in daylight. Does anyone know if PKI will have a viewing area like at Holiday World?

Yes it will basically be pitch black inside the tube before the funnel. That is the way it was at holiday world. The tube is not paper thin like the twister slide, it is much thicker and painted. The only light that might come in is if they put some vent holes in top, which I think Holiday World had one or two.

From what I can tell from the pictures, there will not be a bridge/platform like at Holiday World but rather a grass hill in front of the funnel. Now, don't know if that means it will have that hill or not since its just the animation, but I don't think PKI would make it so you can't see at all inside.