Season Pass Processing

Hoeter

Terpy answered the question-was typing out the reply as I saw the notification. Since 2007, I've had a Gold Pass so going to the park to get it processed has mainly been a non-issue. This year I have a Platinum Pass, so I need to head out there and get new plastic.

• Like 1

Pass Processing actually started yesterday.

Not according to the calendar on the park's website...

Unfortunately I'm going to have to make a special trip to get my platinum pass processed. I was originally planning to have it processed when I'm up there for media day, but processing doesn't start til 4 that day and I always have to work at 4 on Thursdays (since Media Day officially ends at 2, I didn't request the day off). I'm definitely not going to do it opening day for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

^ I thought yesterday may have been the first day, but wasn't sure if the park's calendar cleared that day out after it passed.

Nonetheless, I went out to the park this afternoon and processed my pass- took 5 minutes tops. The park is looking good with all the changes from this offseason!

• Like 3

And Jonathan isn't joking. That line will be all sorts of ridiculous. It always is on the first few days of the season.

Now I may be wrong, but can't you get in the park one time with the printed confirmation of a season pass purchase? I remember hearing something along those lines before.

• Like 2

^ In past seasons, the park has allowed one admission (at parking tolls, if the pass includes parking, and at the gate) with an unprocessed pass. If you plan to count on this, I would recommend contacting the park in advance to make sure that it will be allowed.

Last year our card numbers were not legible. I had to pay for parking then was reimbursed once I went to guest services. I would suggest getting there as early as possible because waiting in that line is a very long wait when you are ready to get in the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using the same platinum pass I did last year, just renewed it and making monthly payments on it.... but my fiance upgraded from gold last year to platinum this year so we are heading up there tomorrow some time to get his processed :) I am excited to see and hear Banshee testing while I am up there.

If I'm getting my pass processed on the 18th when would you guys suggest getting to the park?

The evening before, so that you can process it on the 17th.

Seriously.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

But with media day going on will they allow access inside the gates for those needing to process their pass? I'm wondering. Maybe in the afternoon when media day is over they will.... It's one of those things I'd call and ask about :)

And for those on mobile who need that information, that would be what exactly?

That would be a kindness for them. That link takes them nowhere. Some day Cedar Fair will realize mobile is the future.

When I try to load that link on my phone, all I have to do is tell Firefox to "request desktop site" and it then takes me straight to the correct page.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

For Cedar Fair parks' websites, you can add ?mobile=0 to the end of the URL to disable redirection to the mobile site. This is useful when posting a link that might be seen by mobile users.

https:​//www.visitkingsisland.com/hours-directions/season-pass-processing becomes https:​//www.visitkingsisland.com/hours-directions/season-pass-processing?mobile=0

Link: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/hours-directions/season-pass-processing?mobile=0

• Like 1