Father's Day BBQ Cookout

Kegger

^^^

I drink beer for the taste. In college I drank it for something other than taste (honestly theres nothing good to say about the taste of Milwaukee's Best) but now, on the rare occasions that I do imbibe, I drink for the taste, if the particular beer available doesn't taste good, I either get a different kind or find a water. I'll vouch for a good beer making a good burger taste so much better on a hot summer day.

I don't go to hooters for the wings (or anything else for that matter) as I haven't been inside a Hooters in 20 years, but I did infact enjoy the wings when I have gone. Last time I had Hooters was in the take out form about 10 years ago with my friends wife picking them up so I did not actually set foot inside of the joint, but can say I enjoyed the wings as much then as I did the last time I had stepped foot inside a Hooters establishment.

I get that neither beer nor Hooters is for everyone (and get why Hooters is potentially offensive to a certain % of our population) however there are indeed people that drink beer for the taste.

• Like 1

Now we're talking. Nothing like a fresh, frosty mug of A&W. So there is a good BEER that is drank for the taste ;)

I prefer a frosty mug of IBC at Cracker Barrel or a frosty mug of the stuff from Root Beer Stand in Sharonville. The stuff from Culver's is good too, though I don't think they server it in frosty mugs.

• Like 1

Not to bring the beer subject, but here's a list of the good ones I prefer I currently stock, if you haven't had them I do recommend them, if you have and like them, sweet :)

New Holland's Dragons Milk

New Belgium Fat Tire

Leinenkugel Summer Shandy

Great Lakes Chillwave DIPA

Great Lakes Christmas Ale (Still have some haha)

Great Lakes Dartmunder Gold

Yuengling Black & Tan

Angry Orchard Crisp Apple

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout

Shocktop Belgium White

I was going to buy early to save the hassle of doing it at the park but it doesn't explain how to go about it if someone gets a free meal for being a father. Do you buy one ticket and then just show up proving you're a dad or what?

• Like 1

• 10 months later...