Week VI: Favorite Topic in 2014

BB1

Throughout the year topics comes and goes. Usually laced with some puns, some great information, and occasionally some of the oddest conversations I have ever seen. So, in light of the many topics made this year, which one was your favorite?

Was the topic about that one young fellow trying to find a coworker to ask her out this year or last year? I can't remember. Either way, that one may be topic of the decade.

That was last year.

Seeing as how I don't consider the Banshee Construction Progress thread a "true" 2014 thread, since the majority of its life was in 2013, I would have to say that my favorites have been the Where's Goble thread (yes, I enjoyed that), and the Thunderbird speculation thread. On the latter, I may be biased, since I was present at HW for both the original "uncovering" of the journal and the announcement itself.

Dishonorable mention goes to the Kentucky Kingdom thread, and all of the screw-ups that were discussed in there this year. Every time I would load the forum list and see that that thread had the last post in the "other parks" section, my first thought was "what did they screw up now?" :P

• Like 4

I'm gonna have to do some searching and check out the topic about he looking for her. Kinda romantic. Or stalkerish.

I just noticed jcgoble3 has "was on the same train as the 2 millionth rider........" at the bottom of his page.

I'm gonna put "Was on the same train as jcgoble3 on Banshee, On closing day" at the bottom of my page. B)

• Like 2

I'm gonna have to do some searching and check out the topic about he looking for her. Kinda romantic. Or stalkerish.

You won't find it. The thread was deleted fairly quickly.

I just noticed jcgoble3 has "was on the same train as the 2 millionth rider........" at the bottom of his page.

I'm gonna put "Was on the same train as jcgoble3 on Banshee, On closing day" at the bottom of my page. B)

LOL!

• Like 3