Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2021 Grand Carnivale Info Released

Featured Replies

Good to know; thanks for posting the info. I'm looking forward to that new scavenger hunt with the QR codes. :)

Looks like the also consolidated t  hey e entertainment to one stage instead of throughout the park like last time. Hope not! That added to the atmosphere 

  • Author
5 hours ago, brenthodge said:

Looks like the also consolidated t  hey e entertainment to one stage instead of throughout the park like last time. Hope not! That added to the atmosphere 

I partially agree but also it didn’t work. The Chinese group drew large crowds and the Indian performers would do their show in front of no one.

5 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I partially agree but also it didn’t work. The Chinese group drew large crowds and the Indian performers would do their show in front of no one.

I think being buried in the back of the gardens vs on the park to chick fil a didn’t help  

 

6 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I partially agree but also it didn’t work. The Chinese group drew large crowds and the Indian performers would do their show in front of no one.

I agree that arrangement had both its upsides and downsides. While it was nice that each country had its own area, getting to said areas and seeing the performances may have been difficult if you didn't know where to look. For example, in 2019, I pretty much knew about India and China's performances (India was probably my favorite pavilion - I went through a "Bollywood" music phase in High School and still enjoy that music from time to time), but had to find out about Germany's performance as it happened; I also didn't realize there was a performance by Graeter's (don't remember what country was being represented there) until some time into the event. But at the same time, being on the same stage means that performances won't necessarily overlap. We'll just have to see how things go. :)

20 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

 I also didn't realize there was a performance by Graeter's (don't remember what country was being represented there) until some time into the event. 

I didn't know Graeter's performed LOL.  But if they did, I guess it would have been Germany since Graeter's is German, yet makes the ice cream in a French pot process:P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.