Why should we add IJST?

rollercoaster2k

why sould we add  Italian Job: Stunt Track when we can add a huge ride

i want to hear from ur point of view y should we not or should put in  Italian Job Stunt Track or a big coaster

Learn to spell correctly then maybe we'll tell you.

Italian Job is an excellent addition, and a very smart move on PKI's part. It'll be fun in the way Adventure Express is, not too intense, but has neat theming. And it will be a crowd pleaser because people love launches on coasters, intense or not, they are still very cool. It's very easily marketable, and is a almost everyone can ride. PKI one day will build another huge thrill ride, I have no doubt about that. But right now they want to be like Disney and Universal, creating adventures that all park guests can enjoy. Thrill junkies can ride IJST, but so can people who are more into smaller rides. If you build a thrill ride, or thrill riders will ride it, so by building IJST, PKI is making a ride for everyone to enjoy, and as someone who used to not ride anything bigger than Adventure Express, I think it's a great move on their part. I personally just can't wait to see the tricked out cars in person.

why sould we add Italian Job: Stunt Track when we can add a huge ride

i want to hear from ur point of view y should we not or should put in Italian Job Stunt Track or a big coaster

There's a time and place for this IM lingo such as y for why and ur for your, and this isn't it. Try to make an attempt to use proper English and it'll go a long way around here.

im not too eager for IJST, but i am eager to witness the innovative ride that it is,

i will definitely ride, however i know it truly wont be that thrilling, maybe it has a smaller height restriction, meaning that it will be quite extreme for some children, maybe the 48 or a 42 possibly, maybe not.

^ Exactly

PKI could never match the likes of Disney, or Universal, but they sure do a darn good job with the resourses that they have. Italian Job will be an awesome experience. This will be greatly themed, to the best of what Paramount can do with the funding they have. They did an incredible job with Tomb Raider, and Flight of Fear is pretty cool too. I don't know why someone needs to be launched at 80mph, through 10 loops and down a 200 foot drop to consider a coaster worthwhile and entertaining.

*Great America Guy... who has a fetish for any launching coaster, but still always loves rides like Adventure Express, and The Whizzer. tongue.gif

Why are you all so rude on here? He may not have knew the rules. I have been coming here for years just reading, not really posting a lot, but when I see something like that, it is shameful. Instead of trying to embarass him and make yourself look cool, maybe you could have PM'ed him telling him some guidelines, he is new. I will probably get bashed for this, but that just shows your maturity level. I'm sorry to speak up, but something needs to be done about the rudeness.

I think anything that is new to the park, is obviously gonna attract more people, and we all like new rides, so why not? A.) It is a new coaster that is themed (thank goodness) B.) It is something new and different that hopefully tall people can fit on C.) As long as they are always adding new things, the park will never grow outdated, and will always keep interest in itself.