OFFICIAL Opening Day of Camp Snoopy Announced!

3 hours ago, beastfan11 said:

I thought they would’ve tried to get it open for the ACE event. Kind of a miss. Still pumped to check it out! 

Would have been nice, but that was going to be very hard to accomplish considering the time frame between cycle counts, certification and training. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, YuYuYuuki said:

I hope they get the rights to Vince Guaraldi's music and stop playing Kidz Bop.

They’ll play the main Peanuts theme from time to time. I selfishly would loooove to have the whole area accompanied by Vince Guaraldi. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, YuYuYuuki said:

I hope they get the rights to Vince Guaraldi's music and stop playing Kidz Bop.

I 10000000% support this idea! If I have to listen to the Kidz Bop Party Rock Anthem one more time... 

• Like 1

I personally wish the park would hit the reset button on all the music in the park. Especially on International Street, Rivertown, and Planet Snoopy. Gosh I can't go into words about how I'm not a fan of the music in either of those areas! Jazz does not belong on International Street, bluegrass covers of Thunderstruck/other metal/rock songs are just a big no to me, and cringey covers of pop songs sang by a kid group just doesn't do it for me! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, thoe124 said:

I 10000000% support this idea! If I have to listen to the Kidz Bop Party Rock Anthem one more time... 

And of course you know that only Karens support Kidz Bop. "THEY CAN'T HEAR ME BECAUSE THEY'RE LISTENING TO kIdZ bOp!"

Got to ride Snoopy's Soapbox Racers today as part of yesterday's ACE silent auction. They sent us around twice so I got to ride it twice and I'll say it is an awesome ride and a great addition and will be a big hit with families! Awesome job to Vekoma and Kings Island! Now I would love to see a Vekoma launch replace Vortex 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2024 at 1:49 PM, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I personally wish the park would hit the reset button on all the music in the park. Especially on International Street, Rivertown, and Planet Snoopy. Gosh I can't go into words about how I'm not a fan of the music in either of those areas! Jazz does not belong on International Street, bluegrass covers of Thunderstruck/other metal/rock songs are just a big no to me, and cringey covers of pop songs sang by a kid group just doesn't do it for me! 

Personally I don't mind the individual songs, the problem is the quantity. I swear Rivertown is the same 5 songs. Open it up to some plain folk rock and stop with just covers