July Pass Perk

So I was excited to see you could get a piece of fudge as a perk as my daughter loves the fudge.

Then I read it is a drawing?????

WTH?  So they cant afford to give you a piece of fudge and have to have a drawing where maybe 1 or 2 people get it??

WOW!  What a cost cutting idea

• Haha 1

Yeah, I was taken by that too. I suppose it depends on how many people actually win. If it’s just a few then that’s kind of background noise. 

I do have to admit that the drawings for attendance is intriguing. I don’t get super excited about fudge, but there are a lot of things they could offer that may actually get me to visit more for that reason. 

Synergies of the merger baby :P

I cannot believe it is a lottery for a small piece of fudge.  I can't see someone saying "hey lets go to KI to get entered into the small fudge lottery" LOL.

Make it an experience that isn't currently offered or something that costs a lot, but really wouldn't be to the park.  A free cabana at Soak City or Igloo at Winterfest come to mind.

Or an experience like you and 9 friends get to watch the fireworks from the I-street restaurant with cookies and ice cream. 

Or a sunrise tour climbing Orion lift hill.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well they hope the bring a friend buys a meal or drink or fudge.

But I agree, a lottery for a small piece of fudge is crazy and not enough to convince someone on the fence about making a visit to KI to come visit.

As I mentioned above, make it an experience or opportunity that isn't being sold.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2024 at 12:08 PM, disco2000 said:

Synergies of the merger baby :P

I cannot believe it is a lottery for a small piece of fudge.  I can't see someone saying "hey lets go to KI to get entered into the small fudge lottery" LOL.

Make it an experience that isn't currently offered or something that costs a lot, but really wouldn't be to the park.  A free cabana at Soak City or Igloo at Winterfest come to mind.

Or an experience like you and 9 friends get to watch the fireworks from the I-street restaurant with cookies and ice cream. 

Or a sunrise tour climbing Orion lift hill.

Maybe it’s more or less an infrastructure test. 

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, I got BOGO hot dog deal which I never get hot dogs. I could see this pass perk being useful for those who may not have a meal plan or goes as a family but I’m not going to be using this period as I have the drink plan. I wish you had the choice to put in your wants for the pass perk as I never buy food but I would be open to getting a discount on merch or fudge or the capacity to stock up on perks for an excellent perk for Haunt. (Like you don’t use perks for the entire year and get a free one time haunt fright lane or something)