Kings Island Winterfest 2024 Discussion

BB1

While riding the Blue Racer and Adventure Express yesterday we were able to see most if not all of the Winterfest floats set up in the float tent behind The Racer. It looks like we will still get some amazing family experiences but I'm curious to see how this year will compare with next year. 

What are some of your thoughts on what you would like to see/anticipating for this year?

Winterfest is set to debut on November 29th opening up at 5 PM est!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BB1 said:

While riding the Blue Racer and Adventure Express yesterday we were able to see most if not all of the Winterfest floats set up in the float tent behind The Racer. It looks like we will still get some amazing family experiences but I'm curious to see how this year will compare with next year. 

What are some of your thoughts on what you would like to see/anticipating for this year?

Winterfest is set to debut on November 29th opening up at 5 PM est!

I hope KI can get Snoopy’s Soap Box Racers open for Winterfest. It should be able to run in colder temperatures. Many modern Vekoma rides do. Also it only has one train which would make maintenance easier. Excited for Winterfest this year!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, beastfan11 said:

I’d love for a nice train display somewhere. Especially with the imminent closure of Enertrainment Junction at the end of the year. 

I wish and hope that at least the Coney Island display at EJ is salvaged and displayed somewhere. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Orion-XL200 said:

I wonder if Winterfest will eventually be rebranded into "Holiday In The Park."  When you look at www.sixflags.com under "discover our events" there is no mention of Winterfest, but there is of Holiday In The Park. 

I honestly wish they’d make WINTERFEST a signature event at the park that started in all…KingsIsland, and maybe extend the brand to KD, but rebrand all the others Holiday in the Park, or a new, better all around name. It’s really NOT winterfest, is a Christmas Holiday festival , so I’d be ok if the name was rebranded, but locally I think it should stay the name that the event originated from. 

• Like 2