Happy Days Diner

Coney_man

Well I can tell you that the Pkd version looks very nice with well planned out theming and a nice replacement to Stan Mikita's.

lol... Stan Mikita's had to have been great. Did they have a crazy server there who would say quotes like, "Why is it that if a man kills another man in battle it's heroic, but if he kills a man out of the heat of passion, it's MURDER?"

Don't take this as a confirmation of any type, but from what I understand, Starbucks will open when I-Street opens, at 9am, so if we have meeting days, we can always meet there and get wired before we start.

I got my morning wired at PKD's Starbucks this last weekend, that place is gonna be great throughout the season whenever I get there tired or have to drive all the way home after a long day (considering it's 70 miles).

I think Happy Days Dinner is going to end up looking like that restraunt in Cedar Point by CorckScrew. Now is UDF and Graters going to be right next to each other?

The UDF shop is turning into a doughnut shop. This is from the IJST video that was posted here Jeff talks about it as the tour is walking down I street.

dry.gif I don't understand the reasoning that PKI used in the placement of HDD, they took a gas station themed restarunt out when they are putting in a coaster right next to it that is themed to cars. I think HDD should of replaced Wings