Flying Eagles Article

SkootersFan

Yeah just wait, because your going to be waiting even longer and they haven't forgotten your cries, they just don't care.

As much as I'd love to disagree with you there, after a petition with thousands of signatures, countless bad GRs about the situation, and a generally bad taste in the park resulting from Paramount's decision without PP even reconsidering the decision at all (at least to my knowledge) does kind of leave me unsettled. I hope that in time, they'll realize that the key to success is giving the people what they want, rather than telling people what they want and giving it to them.

Yeah just wait, because your going to be waiting even longer and they haven't forgotten your cries, they just don't care.

As much as I'd love to disagree with you there, after a petition with thousands of signatures, countless bad GRs about the situation, and a generally bad taste in the park resulting from Paramount's decision without PP even reconsidering the decision at all (at least to my knowledge) does kind of leave me unsettled. I hope that in time, they'll realize that the key to success is giving the people what they want, rather than telling people what they want and giving it to them.

I agree with you all the way. smile.gif

The article says they needed the space where the Eagles were for the Italian Job but turns out they just needed the area to put up a sign with Fonzie's mug and to grow some grass.

Hey, some guests such as myself really enjoy that sign. I mean that is one fantastic sign, and the grass, beautiful! So stfu.

Yeah the grass is beautiful! Grass is nice, but I got a lot higher snapping my eagles... sad.gif

Yeah I heard they got a good deal on IJST - but this is rediculous! Just wait till the Feds see this! I mean so much grass out in the open for all the public to see! ohmy.gif

user posted image

Who's the guy in the pic? He sure looks happy to see that grass. I'm sure hell put it to good use. chef.gif