Back To The Future Orlando Soon To Be In The Past

:o NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back To The Future Why Are You Leaving Me!!!!! I am a huge back to the future fan and i just watched the trilogy over the weekend and i was even thinking about doing it tonight. I am so broken. That was a good fun ride but as they say out with the old in with the new. RIP BACK TO THE FUTURE WE WILL FOREVER REMEMBER!!!

Just a lil add in-"You built a time machine;out of a Delorian!?" Part 1

Part 2-"Marty you've got to come back with me!" "Where?" "Back To The Future!"

Part 3-"As soon as we get new wheels on the delorean i am going back to 1885 and i, bringing you home!"

• Like 1

:o NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back To The Future Why Are You Leaving Me!!!!! I am a huge back to the future fan and i just watched the trilogy over the weekend and i was even thinking about doing it tonight. I am so broken. That was a good fun ride but as they say out with the old in with the new. RIP BACK TO THE FUTURE WE WILL FOREVER REMEMBER!!!

Just a lil add in-"You built a time machine;out of a Delorian!?" Part 1

Part 2-"Marty you've got to come back with me!" "Where?" "Back To The Future!"

Part 3-"As soon as we get new wheels on the delorean i am going back to 1885 and i, bringing you home!"

Part 1: The Way I see it if you're going to build a time machine out of a car, why not do it with a little style!? Besides the stainless steel construction allows for the flux dispersal...LOOK OUT!

Marty:Its simple all we need is a little plutonium.

Doc:I'm sure in 1985 you can buy plutonium at any corner drugstore, but in 1955 its a little harder to find!

Doc:Whos president in 1985?

Marty:Ronald Regan.

DocRONALD REGAN? THE ACTOR?!

Part 2: "MArty: Doc what the hell happens to jennifer and I in the future? What do we become a$$holes or something?

Doc: No marty, you and jennifer turn out fine, its your kids, something has got to be done about your kids!!

Marty: Greys...Sports...Alminac...

Part 3: Doc: Well its a very interesting story future boy, but there is only one problem: if the me of the future is now in the past; how could you possibly know about it!?

Marty: Because you wrote me this letter!!

Doc:Youre not thinking 4th dimensionally.

Marty:Yea i have a real problem with that

Still I dont think any quote can ever compare to:

Doc: 1.21 GIGAWATTS!!! 1.21 gigawatts!! Tom! how am I going to create that kind of power?! It cant be done!

Marty: Hey, hey what the hell is a gigawatt.

• Like 1

^Tuba players are known for wanting to, or doing crazy things. Take the tuba closet at my school for example. We "collect" items for the closet from just about anywhere. Some items include a plastic toy pic, that was found in the hallway, expired license plates (that were aquired legally, from my cousins old car), signs from around the school, an elevator light cover, well, the list goes on and on. But I think it gives you an idea.

• Like 1

So will The Beast get a flux capacitor this year?

Have you ever read the books "The Beast" and "The Beast II" by R.L. Stine. You better believe that we're going to go back to Firelight Park this Year!!!

0671880551.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

(For those of you that have not read The Beast by R.L Stine, the idea in the book is that several kids take a ride on The Beast and go back in time to "Firelight Park" the park that was supposidly where Kings Island was before Kings Island. Kinda goofy but an interesting read)

• Like 3

Oh yes i have read those books in fact i have read the first one a grand total of 30 times. I cant get enough of it. It is so worn out.

About the quotes.

Part 1-Laurane (Young)-Thats your name isnt it, Calvin Klein? Its written all over your underwear.

Marty-Ahhhh no!

Laurane-Oh i guess that they call you Cal.

Oh man i could go on forever with these things. I watched the trilogy this weekend. It was great.

Ok one more. Part 1

Marty-This is heavy.

Doc-Weight has nothing to do with it.

Maybe we need to start a Top Gun quotes topic too. I could go one forever with that to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...